News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Best Video Game Quotes Ever Thread

Started by mailman105, July 02, 2010, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popo447

"DOH, I MISSED!" ~Wario/Luigi, Mario Party 2

"The Codex Astartes does not support this operation!" ~Random Space Marine, Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

McDucky

"Hey! Listen!" 
~ Navi, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 

Possible Portal 1 & 2 Spoilers ahead!
There's too many to chose from, so I'll put a bunch of Portal quotes here.
Spoiler
"Humans must have some purpose other than a place to store your neurotoxin."   

"Unbelievable. You, [subject name here], must be the pride of [subject hometown here]!"

" Well done, android. The Enrichment Center once again reminds you that Android Hell is a real place where you will be sent at the first sign of defiance"

"Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said "Goodbye," and you were like "No way!" And then I was all, "We pretended we were going to murder you." That was great."

"Weeeeeee!" 

"The Enrichment Center is required to remind you that you will be baked, *garbled* and then there will be cake."

"The Enrichment Center regrets to inform you that this next test is impossible. Make no attempt to solve it."

"Fantastic. You remained resolute and resourceful in an atmosphere of extreme pessimism."

~ GLaDOS, Portal
[close]

"I've only got one thing to say now. Thanks for nothing. Goodbye" 
~ Susan, The Cat Lady

"Hyaagh!"
~ Link, The Legend of Zelda   

And now for a far too long and too short list of Team Fortress 2 quotes:

"Oops! Zat vas not medicine!"
~ Medic, Team Fortress 2

"Son, I'm gonna blow that dumb look right off your stupid face."
~ Engineer, Team Fortress 2

"We must push little cart!" 
~ Heavy, Team Fortress 2

"All ya dandies, prancin' about with your heads full of eyeballs!"
~ Demoman, Team Fortress 2

"Take your magic back to Canada, where it belongs!"
~ Soldier, Team Fortress 2 

"This is gonna be a real piece of piss, you bloody fruit shop owners."   
~ Sniper, Team Fortress 2 

"Mhnk nhya mgh mhph"
~ Pyro, Team Fortress 2 

"If you order now, I'll throw in a second beatin' absolutely free."
~ Scout, Team Fortress 2 

"Your precious sandwich won't save you now, fatty!"
~ Spy, Team Fortress 2

Maelstrom

braix

Hello, and welcome to the Pokémon Center. We restore your tired Pokémon to full health. Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
-Pokemanz
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

fingerz

I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX, and Marin's really starting to scare me... O.o

Marin (when you attack a Cucco for long enough): "Ha ha ha! Do it! Do it! Do it moooore! ..."

Marin (when you're digging): "Great! Dig it! Dig it! Dig it to the center of the earth!!"

Marin (when you're playing your Ocarina): "Not very good... Eh? What? Did I say something? No, you're hearing things..."
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

Basicly anything from Kid Icarus: Uprisisng

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

Quote from: fingerz on May 14, 2014, 04:22:13 PMI haven't seen that game in stores. :P
Got it from Amazon. Incredible, but the controls take a bit to get used to.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fingerz on May 14, 2014, 03:42:35 PMMarin (when you attack a Cucco for long enough): "Ha ha ha! Do it! Do it! Do it moooore! ..."
It took a while for that quote to show up for me (leading to more abuse for the Cucco :P).

Quote from: maelstrom. on May 14, 2014, 06:08:00 PMGot it from Amazon. Incredible, but the controls take a bit to get used to.
Pit hates lefties.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: maelstrom. on May 14, 2014, 03:48:50 PMBasicly anything from Kid Icarus: Uprisisng
G FORCE IN MY FAAAAAAAAACE!
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

"Hershel, I expect to see a presentation on all your finds. No 'a giant mechanical spider broke it' this time. Understand?"
-Dean Delmona, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 14, 2014, 07:20:33 PMPit hates lefties.
Oh no, it's not one of THOSE games, is it? Super Training in Pokemon X almost killed me when I had to use my right hand for the stylus... Actually, Wario: Master of Disguise was the BEST game ever for left-handed people! You could do everything left- or right-handed! I guess that concept went right out the window...  >:(

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fingerz on May 14, 2014, 08:32:19 PMOh no, it's not one of THOSE games, is it? Super Training in Pokemon X almost killed me when I had to use my right hand for the stylus... Actually, Wario: Master of Disguise was the BEST game ever for left-handed people! You could do everything left- or right-handed! I guess that concept went right out the window...  >:(
You can adapt to it after a while... but... but it's just not the same... :'( And using the clunky Circle Pad Pro doesn't really make it better.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Crazy Hand

Hmmm... I couldn't find this quote online, so it might be phrased wrong.

"A wise man once said, 'Never share your wisdom with anyone.'"
-Bartender, Heroes of Might and Magic III

McDucky

"Oh my god, JC a bomb!"
~ Jock, Deus Ex.

"A bomb."
~ JC Denton, Deus Ex