News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Best Video Game Quotes Ever Thread

Started by mailman105, July 02, 2010, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Offkey

"Suffer mortals, as your pathetic magic betraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays you!" - Sindragosa, World of Warcraft. You gotta hear the voice acting to understand though.

edit: mweh, was more funny to hear it ingame I guess, with 10 people on Ventrilo repeating after her each time.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

fingerz

"Orcs, orcs, orcs, orcs, orcs, orcs, orcs orcs orcs!" :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FallenPianist

Quote from: Offkey on June 07, 2011, 08:26:07 AM"Suffer mortals, as your pathetic magic betraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays you!" - Sindragosa, World of Warcraft. You gotta hear the voice acting to understand though.

edit: mweh, was more funny to hear it ingame I guess, with 10 people on Ventrilo repeating after her each time.

Malygos was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better:

What could you hope to accomplish? To storm brazenly into my domain... to employ magic... against ME?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0ACCq9tD5k

Ah, good old time, when i used to play wow.

Offkey

Hah yeah Maly had some great quotes, which reminds me, so did the final boss of the Oculus, Eregos. SIMPLETONS!
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

BobbyTheCat

"A giant ice key!"

"I know where I'd like to stick that..."
Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

Nakah

"If one more page I see you turn, then Grunty shall make Cheato burn!"

SlowPokemon

"One fell swoop is the way I will deal with you fink rats!!!"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nakah

"Out of the sea it rises to reveal more secret prizes."

When I figured that cheat code out my entire life flipped upside down.

Shadoninja

"When I first met Sakuya, I knew we'd be friends forever! Sometimes, two things just go together, you know? Like squid and my mouth! ...So when I met yuo, guess what I thought? It had to do with squid! that's all I'll say!"

oh Pia and your sexual innuendos...
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ragster2448

"Crazy fool. Why do you always jump? Someday you're gonna land on someone as stubborn as you, and I don't do bits and pieces." - SGTMAJ Johnson

SlowPokemon

"Have fun with your stupid mushrooms!" ~Bowser, Super Mario Galaxy 2
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

"Hello! This is the part where I kill you! Had a bit of a brainwave: there I was, smashing some steel plates together, and I thought to myself, 'Yeah, it's deadly, but what's missing? What's missing...' and I thought, 'lots of sharp bits welded onto the front of it.' It's still a work in progress, don't judge me yet, um, but, you know, eventually, I'd like to get them to, to sort of shoot fire at you...um... moments before crushing you. That's the sort -- that's what I'm aiming for...um...but you know, small steps. Oh! And, don't bother trying to portal out of here, because it's impossible. Okay? I thought of everything." "Hold on! Couldn't we just use that conversion gel?" "Uh, what?" "Conversion gel. It's dripping out of that pipe there." "No...no, I don't think it is. I think you're wrong." "Yes! It is! We can use it to get out of here." "Pbssz...Really? And do what, exactly?" "Then we'd come and find you, and rip your gross, little stupid sphere body out of my body and put me back in." "No! Nonononono! Don't do that! Don't -- stand right here! Stand -- start machine start machine start machine..."
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

"Initiating surprise in 5...4...3--" *bzzzt* "Time out. That wasn't supposed to happen."
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SWMadness

Not sure if someone beat me to this one, but...

"SIT DOWN AND DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!"