[MUL] PMD: Blue/Red Rescue Team "Run Away/Fugitives"

Started by Wii Tank, July 03, 2010, 03:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ASH501ST

I really love this song to and I really want to arrange it I just know that there are other people that are better then me at it and a lot faster to but if no one else will I will keep at it
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Bespinben

Topic revival! I absolutely adore the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon soundtrack (first and second [partial inclination towards first]) and I might just take up the job of arranging this piece. However, because of the obsessive-compulsive perfectionist that I am, there is a high chance that I would arrange this song as a duet in order include as many parts from the original OST as possible (if I'm not mistaken, there's a flute, a choir, a string section, a harp, a solo violinist, a celesta, and an 8-bit sounding synthetic bass in the orginal song). So yes, this sheet may come to be!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Wii Tank

I'm surprised my request wasn't completely forgotten about. Any way you would like to do the sheets is fine with me, but would it be too much trouble to get a single piano sheet as well? I know a duet would sound a lot better, but sadly, I am only one person. Its good to see other people interested in the music of this game.

If anyone is interested as well, the artist who made the remix I put in the first post made another song that is a medley of many songs in the game it sounds really beautiful too.
http://tindeck.com/listen/guyu
Anyway, the author gave me the midi he used to create that song. I however, have no idea how to convert it into a sheet. If anyone knows how to or is interested, I can send you the midi so a sheet can be made.  ;D

Bespinben

Wow I'm listening to the medley you gave the link for - it's amazing! I heard so many songs already: the questionarie, Sky Tower, Run Away, the climax of the Parting song, Sky Tower Summit, and little tid-bits of other songs as well. GuitahHeroe makes good stuff for sure. Now about that MIDI you mentioned - is it for the medley I just listened to, or is it for Run Away specifically? If it's the latter, I'd like it please. Also, on another note, I'll make a solo for Run Away, but I'm going to write the piano duet first that way I know all the parts and then can condense them into a solo performance.

I also arrange a lot of other PMD music. If you want, you can go look at my thread in the Submissions section of the forum to see some of my arrangements.

Wii Tank

The midi I have is only for the Dreams of Heroism medley. I asked the author if he had the midi to run away but it appears he has lost it.

Bespinben

Aww that's too bad. No loss for me however, I've never EVER arranged from a MIDI yet, so it's no hurt. My arrangements are made from painstakingly focused listening of a youtube video of a song I'm trying to make sheets for. Even if I did get the MIDI, it would be GuitahHeroe's remix, and I always stick to the original. But thanks for the info anyway!

ASH501ST

Aww man I forgot about this request sorry about that man.....I'm not really the best arranger :|
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

K-NiGhT

I would arrange this...but i'm not any good at arranging. I'm more a performer xD but someone PLEASE do this one >:O
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

I'm getting to doing this song, but right now I'm about to finish my arrangement of PMD R/B RT Credits, so I'm going to full throtle on it. I'll start on Run Away once I finish (which should be in the next 60 minutes).

P.S. Nice to see you xK-NiGhTx :) How's learning "I Don't Want to Say Goodbye" going?  ;)

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bespinben on July 21, 2011, 10:31:56 PMP.S. Nice to see you xK-NiGhTx :) How's learning "I Don't Want to Say Goodbye" going?  ;)
SO...MANY...FLATS!!!!!! Lol but i got it learned i just mixed it up a bit lol. Added a lot more dynamics (it's just really loud now lol)

K-NiGhT

By the way Bespinben...i found a youtube video of a guy playing this run away song...if only i had the link...oh wait... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIMzXmq4uYg&feature=related
it's only for the first bit lol but i hope this helps

K-NiGhT

O yeah Bespinben about that youtube vid i told you about...the song only goes till around 2:38. Just thought i'd let you know...

K-NiGhT

Still waiting... D: i MUST have this music!!!!!!!!! Lol i'm super impatient xD

Bespinben

I actually JUST finished writing out all the various parts in the song. I'm going to condense them now into a suitable piano solo. Besides, your impatience prompts me to work faster, which is good, because I like accomplishing things.

Oh and by the way, you'll be pleased to know "Run Away" has a reasonable key signature of 3 flats, as to opposed "I Don't Want to Say Goodbye" which had a nasty 7 flats (which isn't so bad since the key change in that piece eliminates all flats).

K-NiGhT