[MUL] PMD: Blue/Red Rescue Team "Run Away/Fugitives"

Started by Wii Tank, July 03, 2010, 03:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clanker37

^Oh, yep! That's because you're downloading it from my first page on my Submission. It was really bad so I deleted it on Mediafire and replaced it, but I havn't gotten around to putting the fixed version there yet. The page keeps scrolling up when I type :/

Here it is anyway Mid Mus Pdf

Wii Tank

Bespinben

Quote from: Bespinben on July 28, 2011, 12:38:25 PMSpeaking of ending, I always somewhat preferred the "Parting" song that plays as you say goodbye to your partner after you destroy the comet over "Run Away". Sure, some of the sections within both of those songs are similar, but the "Parting" song always held more import and emotional significance to me. I may just have to arrange that now too :)
Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on July 28, 2011, 10:50:11 PMDO ITTT ;D lol i learned Run Away pretty good btw

True to my word, I here now present my arrangement of "Parting" from PMD 1:

[GBA/DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parting (SOLO):
[MIDI] [PDF] [SIB]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bespinben

I don't know if anyone is still reading this topic, but when I went to make an .mus of my Run Away arrangement not too long ago, I discovered there were some horrendous errors in my original .sib arrangement. I'm re-posting my arrangement so that those who were originally interested in this arrangement may have a chance to see my significantly revised sheet.

[GBA/DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue/Red Rescue Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Run Away / Fugitives (SOLO):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday