NinSheetMusic > Help!

NSM Resources

<< < (3/22) > >>

Nintendude73:

--- Quote from: pumpy_heart on July 17, 2010, 06:18:45 AM ---Wonder if JaMaHa or a site editor would add it in...

--- End quote ---
Well, you can stop wondering if a "site editor" would add it in because that's pretty much JaMaHa. :P

pumpy_heart:
Haha I was hoping there might be another... Oh well. Doubt he'll be around enough for an update like this.
Maybe if all the tutorials were put together, he could when he had time/returned.

Dude:

--- Quote from: universe-X on July 17, 2010, 04:00:50 AM ---Especially since I don't think there's a label command in Finale.

--- End quote ---
There's a lyrics tool, should we explore on that?

Shadoninja:

--- Quote from: Ruto on July 16, 2010, 03:23:49 AM ---Haha, I gotcha. But when I mean tutorials, it isn't just something like "step by step: how to play Linebeck's theme", though you can completely do it if you want to. I mean, more general music ones, like this or "How do I practice piano" (lol). Or even simpler is Nintendude's idea: How to download the sheets, aka the "Idiot-proof guide series".

When writing a instruction guide like the first, citations would be needed or possibly just you saying "X years of piano lessons". Posting notes from a music theory class could be done too.

I'm going to come up with a sample guide, "How to do I open these sheets" in the next time I post...with pictures! :D

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: universe-X on July 17, 2010, 04:00:50 AM ---Especially since I don't think there's a label command in Finale.

--- End quote ---
the closest thing would be the text tool.

Ruto:

--- Quote from: Shadoninja on July 17, 2010, 12:20:06 PM ---

--- End quote ---

awwwww nice. Anyway I changed the title to avoid confusion. So I'll have some more time later today to get all the screencaps needed to complete the Windows/Reader guide. If you guys have time, you can get started on anything you'd think would be useful and create a sample post too =D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version