News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

NSM Resources

Started by Ruto, July 14, 2010, 10:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chime16

Not sure if it's been posted in this thread yet.
And well, I'm busy with a lot of art related things and this is 5 pages long.... Anyway...

www.musictheory.net
Teach yourself to read sheet music!!! Already know that shit?
Teach yourself to recognize notes by ear!!! you say you can do that too?
Well there's also music theory lessons like chord progression if you're trying to make something original? Oh, you know that also...
Maybe you know someone who doesn't know these things. Show them the site.

mikey

This seems cool!  I might try it out sometime when I'm not super busy!
unmotivated

Shadoninja

I'm really surprised no one has noticed that I deleted all my stuff yet.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm not sure how often people use this topic...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Winter

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 10, 2015, 12:14:52 PMI'm really surprised no one has noticed that I deleted all my stuff yet.

Well I did.. :(

EDIT: In this thread... Oh my..

The Deku Trombonist

I noticed, and cried a little on the inside. There aren't many other guides left here.

Sebastian

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on February 10, 2015, 03:47:40 PMI noticed, and cried a little on the inside. There aren't many other guides left here.
I'd love to make a guide!
.....if we need one.....

Shadoninja

I saved them all somewhere but I can't find them. I would totally make more but I have to consider whether expending such effort is worth my time.

Jamaha

I recall a plan to make the NSM Resources a more prominent feature on the site.

I don't know if I ever said that publicly. I guess I did now.

Sebastian

Quote from: Jamaha on February 11, 2015, 09:11:37 AMI recall a plan to make the NSM Resources a more prominent feature on the site.

I don't know if I ever said that publicly. I guess I did now.
Need any help?

The Deku Trombonist

Shado: Obviously it's up yo you, but we'd love it if you did. And as Jamaha said, there are plans to put these guides on the site in the Help section, which is due for an overhaul.

Shadoninja

Really the most important thing is I gotta feel like people care about what I write about. If no one cares about anything I have to say, what's the point.

KefkaticFanatic

It's honestly not worth it to get worked up over petty things like that though, if you enjoy helping out and making a notable contribution to the site then do it for that reason, not because you're fishing for compliments.  That's never something that can be assured.

me irl
[close]

mikey

if he WAS fishing for compliments I'd let him catch me hook line and sinker
unmotivated

Shadoninja

I'm not "fishing for compliments". When I said I have to feel like people care about what I say, I didn't just mean that in terms of writing guides, I mean that in terms of the forums as a whole. If I don't feel important and people are just going to ignore me, there is zero point wasting my time here. I left the forums before for that exact reason.