News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Altissimo

everyone says that and you all forget the fucking ending of the game

mikey

You mean like the end of victory road where he's easier than the ace trainers?
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

I would like Wally's battle theme but it loops in only like 35 seconds

I count N more as an evil team leader than as a rival, tbh.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 04, 2017, 03:05:15 PMYou mean like the end of victory road where he's easier than the ace trainers?

thats not the point but ok

Nebbles

Quote from: Altissimo on August 04, 2017, 03:03:53 PMeveryone says that and you all forget the fucking ending of the game

wally defense squad let's go
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

unmotivated

Altissimo

DocDoom2

Quote from: Echo on August 04, 2017, 01:43:17 PMAlso, do you guys not count N and Wally as rivals or something?

I honestly forgot about Wally, plus isn't his battle theme also considered his victory road encounter theme?
And I always considered N more of an antagonist, perhaps a minor rival in B2W2.
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

SlowPokemon

Wally's battle music in ORAS is literally officially titled "Rival's Theme" I just didn't count it because I don't like the track much at all

N I'd count with the evil teams category. His themes are really neat.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Trasdegi

Did you saw the new lycanroc dusk form?

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

I'm dying Remoraid actually looks like a fucking gun
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DocDoom2

I wish that beta Heracross/Pinsir evolution made it into the games, it's awesome!
I suppose that could've been the inspiration behind Heracross' mega evolution.
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

AmpharosAndy

why isn't quilfish's evolution real? I want it noawaowa    It looks life quilfish crossed with stunfisk :D
innit