News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 25, 2012, 06:11:39 PMLooks kinda dumb imo.
YOU look dumb >: UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Clanker37

Oh noes! I got Black and White and expected one third release! Now I don't know which game to get :U

Roz~

WHAT THE FUCK NINTENDO.
WHAT.
THE.
FUCK.

Guess I'll be getting Black again if it's worth it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 25, 2012, 05:56:48 PMI hear there will be extra features for the DSi and 3DS.

Prolly same as before, the WPA connection support.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

SlowPokemon

Are you really saying you can't save up $35 before this December?

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 25, 2012, 07:39:29 PMProlly same as before, the WPA connection support.
Maybe, but I'm hoping for some other things like maybe cool spotpass functions.

I hope they make the bottom screen less suck. I hated the C-Gear in general.

SlowPokemon

They definitely won't be getting rid of the C Gear...it was such a convenient way of trading and didn't bother most people at all... and I don't see how Spotpass on a normal DS game is possible. I doubt it.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 26, 2012, 07:56:14 AMThey definitely won't be getting rid of the C Gear...it was such a convenient way of trading and didn't bother most people at all... and I don't see how Spotpass on a normal DS game is possible. I doubt it.
It was very nice for trading, but for general use I didn't bother with it and having it turned off left it blank. That's such a waste. I much prefer the menus in heartgold for example, having that quick access to stuff that I would use more often. What they could probably do would probably just have the C-Gear as a seperate button/menu.

SlowPokemon

That would be nice, but personally I didn't care for HeartGold/SoulSilver's excessive touch screen use...it didn't feel as much like Pokemon to me. And I like seeing my cute little Minccino on the bottom screen. :P

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 26, 2012, 06:54:15 AMAre you really saying you can't save up $35 before this December?
People have more important expenses that may exceed the amount that they make. Like me, I'm expecting to not have anything in my savings account at the end of the year.

garlicbananas

I was really hoping they would make it for the 3DS.  It seems that the limits of the DS's capabilities have been reached.  I do hope that they take some risks with these because frankly there needs to be a big change to the pokemon formula, even if it's something like 3D character models.
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

Cobraroll

^Why would they need to change the tried and true formula? After all, their target market is kids aged 5-12, those who started playing some time after Ruby/Sapphire were released. If us "old-schoolers" could keep playing with the same formula for two or three generations before giving in, sure the kids born after the turn of the millennium can too.

There is no money in trying to cater the franchise to the people who grew up with the games, simply put. New games are released for new players.

Thus, I doubt we'll ever see R/B/Y remade again. There is only so much you can earn by catering to nostalgia.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nebbles

Why the hell would they remake RBY anyway? It's already been remade.

People are still wanting RSE remakes as well... which will probably come sooner or later, I suppose.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel