News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

SlowPokemon

I am strongly against Pokemon 3DS games at this point. Black and White were the most polished, best, closest to perfect Pokemon games so far; I don't think the formula should be changed. The 3DS does not seem suited for main series Pokemon games and wouldn't have much more to offer beyond Spotpass. I hope for RSE remakes soon.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 26, 2012, 02:01:42 PMI am strongly against Pokemon 3DS games at this point. Black and White were the most polished, best, closest to perfect Pokemon games so far; I don't think the formula should be changed. The 3DS does not seem suited for main series Pokemon games and wouldn't have much more to offer beyond Spotpass. I hope for RSE remakes soon.
Maybe they'll come out with a 3DS and DS version of a game, like with Blue/Red rescue team? :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

Black 2 and White 2 have been announced in Japan! So there really isn't a gray... :(
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Jub3r7

That was announced two pages back. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 26, 2012, 03:27:02 PMBlack 2 and White 2 have been announced in Japan! So there really isn't a gray... :(
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

K-NiGhT

Psh i dont read in context. I thought i was making a profound discovery here :(

But anyway, i'm up to challenge anybody else who gets it when it comes out. Oshawott ftw!!!

Shadoninja

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 26, 2012, 04:06:41 PMBut anyway, i'm up to challenge anybody else who gets it when it comes out. Oshawott ftw!!!

Challenge accepted.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 26, 2012, 04:06:41 PMPsh i dont read in context. I thought i was making a profound discovery here :(

But anyway, i'm up to challenge anybody else who gets it when it comes out. Oshawott ftw!!!

I knew about it like
When Jun'ichi Masuda tweeted about it
He replies to most of my tweets :P He replies to a lot of people though.

Also NOWAI I ACCEPT Snivy is my favorite.

K-NiGhT

Funktastic~!

I'm wonder if the new games will have older generation Pokemon available from the start.  It makes sense if they do since time has gone by and stuff.

SlowPokemon

Funktastic~!

There's so much they can do with these new games.  I'm so excited, and I have so many theories about 'em.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Funktastic~! on February 26, 2012, 05:36:44 PMThere's so much they can do with these new games.  I'm so excited, and I have so many theories about 'em.
Next thing you know, the protagonist and his friends are adults.

Or maybe somehow you play as N (unlikely)

K-NiGhT

I hope they put the entralink over wifi :o

Funktastic~!

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 26, 2012, 05:39:50 PMNext thing you know, the protagonist and his friends are adults.

Or maybe somehow you play as N (unlikely)

Well, while that may be unlikely, I think it's very likely that N'll show up, since as far as I've heard the Black Kyurem and White Kyurem are the mascots for Black 2 and White 2 respectively.  Assuming they're actually some sort of fusion between Zekrom + Kyurem/Reshiram + Kyurem, you'd have to get the dragon N has.