News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Nebbles

Funktastic - OH HAY GURL. Nice to see you joined~

But I'd love to see the protagonists as adults and like they'd have kids ;v;
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Funktastic~!

Nebbles - Sup!

I'd love to see the protagonists as kids.

wait wait you know what'd be great?  Seeing Red as an adult with a family or something. 

Nebbles

Funktastic~!

The new games have a confirmed Autumn 2012 release for the UK!

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on February 26, 2012, 06:37:23 PMBut I'd love to see the protagonists as adults and like they'd have kids ;v;
They should seriously make another game that caters to a target market of 13+, with a new story type (like you have a profession to earn money... you don't get money by beating trainers), bur you still have to go get the 8 Badges and stuff. It should definitely be much more friendly to those who had RBY.

DonValentino

Why isn't there an "I'll buy both" option?

Nebbles

^ yeah seriously, why isn't there??

Funktastic~!

I know.  I mean, if I had to pick, I'd pick White because that's the one I played first, but I definitely want both.

fingerz

Well, I'll be doing a bit of *cough* downloading *cough* to see if I want to actually buy this game. :P
I'm very careful about buying DS games, especially when they'll be gone in a year.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

I don't know that they will be. The 3DS isn't as efficient as the DS.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Funktastic~!

Meh, most DS emulators are pretty terrible, particularly for Pokemon games, so I'm just gonna go off of the information to see if I'll like them.  I'm not too worried about getting DS games when the DS seems like it's on the way out because they can be used on the 3DS.

Olimar12345

I would never get an emulator for a pokemon game for these two reasons:

1) Pokemon games are already portable. Usually I only get emulators to make games portable.

2) I usually only play them to compete with my friends.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

It's official: GameFreak has run out of colors.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Funktastic~!

Or that Gamefreak finally decided to make a legitimate sequel, and not just a repeat of the first two games in the generation.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!