News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Roz~

Haha yeah, it'd be fun. That and move tutors. Usually they appear in the third installment of the generation so hopefully there will be a battle frontier in B2W2.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Funktastic~!

I doubt it'll be Red and Blue.  The red and blue colors most likely refer to Zekrom(electric) and Reshiram(fire).

I do hope there's a Battle Frontier though.

fabbemannen

Well, most of the world just found out now, you guys already have posted several pages about it, and no, I won't read all the pages. I'm lazy nowadays

About the poll, I'm too broke for now, and I'm pretty sure that Grey will be for the 3DS, which gives me a good enough reason to wait

SlowPokemon

There's not going to be a Grey. LOL.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: Funktastic~! on February 28, 2012, 08:59:45 AMI doubt it'll be Red and Blue.  The red and blue colors most likely refer to Zekrom(electric) and Reshiram(fire).

I do hope there's a Battle Frontier though.

That's what I think too, I just mentioned something people have been speculating about.
Also the games are gonna be released this autumn, hopefully I won't be too busy around that time of the year.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fabbemannen

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 28, 2012, 09:43:27 AMThere's not going to be a Grey. LOL.
If confirmed, give me a link. Seeing as the same company that registered the domain for BW registered one for grey, I'm pretty sure it will come.
With the research of mine, I've noticed how many that believes that grey will come for 3DS, and I don't see why it shouldn't really. Makes perfect sense to me

Shadoninja

Quote from: fabbemannen on February 28, 2012, 10:39:46 AMSeeing as the same company that registered the domain for BW registered one for grey, I'm pretty sure it will come.
they could have just registered that domain so that some random idiot doesn't register it before them and then misleads a bunch of people.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Funktastic~!

Gamefreak registers them just in case.  For example, people thought Platinum would be called Opal because they bought the domain name for it. 

fabbemannen

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 28, 2012, 10:42:21 AMthey could have just registered that domain so that some random idiot doesn't register it before them and then misleads a bunch of people.
Doesn't that confuse them even more?

EDIT: btw, you guys remember that I said a new generation would be announced before nebble would finish drawing all those pokemons? I was partly right at least ^^

SlowPokemon

No...a new generation hasn't been announced... just different forms of Kyurem...

Nebbles

Yeah, it's still gen five.

AND I WILL COMPLETE THAT CHALLENGE DAMN YOU >:I SUMMER PROJECT.

And B/W 2 are for regular DS.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Winter

SlowPokemon

Why can't you just play it on your 3DS? The resolution is not that awful. So you're not gonna play Diamond or Pearl or anything because they're for DS? Why can't you play this?

Nebbles

Black/White look absolutely fine on the 3DS. I assume B/W2 will be no different.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

I find it quite funny what they've done this time around! Pokemon Black & White have the opposite coloured dragons in each game whilst Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 have the same coloured forme of Kyurem in each game. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn