News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Funktastic~!

Wasn't really trying to have a competition. I was just commenting on the fact that I was able to get the most recent games as a birthday present without waiting too long. << Hopefully they come out relatively close to Christmas, or something.

SlowPokemon

I'm sure they will :P Anywhere from the September~December area probably.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 29, 2012, 02:27:41 PMLol still want a new PMD, and i can think of one person at least who will definately agree with me xD

MEEEEEE!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

dahans

lol I have never played PMD shame on me xD
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Nebbles

Dahans, you should play them! They're amazing.

Also, I'm working on a bug team on SS per request of a follower on Tumblr. Believe it or not, it looks promising.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 29, 2012, 02:27:41 PMLol still want a new one, and i can think of one person at least who will definately agree with me xD
Quote from: Bespinben on March 17, 2012, 02:26:54 PMMEEEEEE!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Funktastic~!

Quote from: Shadoninja on March 21, 2012, 08:44:14 PMhttp://kotaku.com/5894762/see-the-strangest-pokemon-game-in-action

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!

I was excited when I first about this, and nothing, so far, has disappointed me about this game.

Roz~

Gawd there better be a western release for this.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Funktastic~!

I know that a lot of people think that there won't be one because Nobunaga's Ambition isn't as popular in the west as it is in Japan, but with Pokemon added to it, I think there'll be good enough sales.  Plus, it's selling well enough in Japan.

Roz~

Yep, that's what I think too. It'll sell just because of the Pokemon part. And it might be appealing to those who enjoy RTS games too. The gameplay reminds me of Final Fantasy Tactics, and I loved that game.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

It reminds me of PMD and Fire Emblem. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 25, 2012, 04:21:18 PMIt reminds me of PMD and Fire Emblem. :P
Yeah, I thought of Fire Emblem.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Funktastic~!

Quote from: Roz~ on March 25, 2012, 09:02:15 AMYep, that's what I think too. It'll sell just because of the Pokemon part. And it might be appealing to those who enjoy RTS games too. The gameplay reminds me of Final Fantasy Tactics, and I loved that game.

Yeah, same.  FFT was basically the first major game I played besides Pokemon, and so I absolutely love it, and RTS games.  I think I'll cry if it doesn't come out here.

Nebbles

Speaking of Nobunaga, have any of your looked at the artwork for it? Goddamn it's gorgeous.

Like look: http://www.serebii.net/nobunaga/pokemon.shtml

just god damn
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel