News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

K-NiGhT

YOU AREN'T ALONE NEBBLES. SCREW TATE & LIZA!!!!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on May 19, 2012, 02:26:25 PMEh, dang. It's just gonna rot in the PC, anyway.

Is it me, or do I always have trouble in Emerald against Tate + Liza and their hellish Claydol?

Forget the Claydol, their freaking Xatu ALWAYS is the most annoying for me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

That too. Once I get past Claydol, at least, it's not that bad. but their claydol... just ugh...

FluteNinja

The first time that i fought Tate and Liza (Emerald was the first Pokemon game that I got) I had only trained my Blaziken (who was a level 100 juggernaut) and I used Dynamic Punch on all of their Pokmemon and won.
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FluteNinja on May 19, 2012, 08:26:49 PMThe first time that i fought Tate and Liza (Emerald was the first Pokemon game that I got) I had only trained my Blaziken (who was a level 100 juggernaut) and I used Dynamic Punch on all of their Pokmemon and won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmwqnqL3Hbg

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Shadoninja

Finished my stunfisk-only run. Overall it was easy because BW gives you a lot of trainers to battle for exp and a lot of monies if you equip an amulet coin. I think I ended up with like 200,000+ pokemonies. As for using stunfisk, being weak to grass, water, ice, and ground really really really sucks. Not being to hit grass types until you get bounce(lulz) or sludge bomb makes the early game suck. I have video of the final battle with dennis recorded but it needs a bit of editing.

Zunawe

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 14, 2012, 02:00:35 PMFinished my stunfisk-only run. Overall it was easy because BW gives you a lot of trainers to battle for exp and a lot of monies if you equip an amulet coin. I think I ended up with like 200,000+ pokemonies. As for using stunfisk, being weak to grass, water, ice, and ground really really really sucks. Not being to hit grass types until you get bounce(lulz) or sludge bomb makes the early game suck. I have video of the final battle with dennis recorded but it needs a bit of editing.

Pics don't show. Might be because you put IMG instead of img, but idk.

I love the amulet coin. I always put one on my main pokemon if it's overleveled for the area.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

Quote from: Zunawe on August 14, 2012, 02:43:11 PMPics don't show. Might be because you put IMG instead of img, but idk.

I love the amulet coin. I always put one on my main pokemon if it's overleveled for the area.

Fixed.

I don't use it often since I usually switch around pokemon so much.

I really want to do another single pokemon run. Maybe this time in the diamond pearl or platinum games. Any suggestions for Pokemon? I'll do any of them

SlowPokemon

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

I plan on doing a solo run some other time... definitely open to suggestions as well. :D

Zunawe

If you're looking for something good to use, steel is awesome. I don't use them to attack much, but I use Skarmony as a tank to heal and revive my other pokemon.

I program things

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on August 14, 2012, 03:56:07 PMI plan on doing a solo run some other time... definitely open to suggestions as well. :D

DRIFLOOOOOOON
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness