News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Bespinben

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 17, 2012, 12:38:56 PMJirachi made Dialga to Primal Dialga and let things go by themselves.

Primal Dialga is a product of a collapsed Temporal Tower. Temporal Tower's collapse was caused over time by Darkrai. These two facts are canon.

To say that Jirachi made Dialga into Primal Dialga would be to say that Jirachi caused Darkrai to be evil in the first place to cause him to attack the Tower, which is not the case because one, I doubt Jirachi has the power to change a person's personality, and two, Darkrai had been evil long before Bidoof made the wish.

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 17, 2012, 12:42:22 PMYes, but Jirachi knew all along what's gonna happen.

...and Jirachi is a wish-granter, not a psychic. It's not Xatu.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bespinben on August 17, 2012, 01:02:04 PMPrimal Dialga is a product of a collapsed Temporal Tower.

...and Jirachi is a wish-granter, not a psychic. It's not Xatu.
That I completely forgot.

C'mon, Jirachi can make wishes come true, and Jirachi can't see the future?! And Jirachi is Psychic type and can learn Future Sight. I rest my case.

Nebbles

But what Bespinben makes sense.

Darkrai had a plan to destroy the world all along. He was the one who began the ruin of time, thus creating Primal Dialga, which was an issue even before Bidoof made the wish. When Bidoof wished for friends, you and Grovyle had their time travel ruined by Darkrai who knew they were going to change history. Thus, you turning into a pokemon completed the wish, you and your partner being Bidoof's friends.

Jirachi did not know about the destruction. It made your partner want to join the guild, and your partner found you and you both joined together.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

Yes it makes sense, but seriously, there is no right theory yet. *waiting for PMD3, stupid WiiWare doesn't count*

Nebbles

Yep... just gotta wait until we see more stuff, but I'm going with my headcanon for now.

spitllama

Is this Explorers of Sky stuff? Cause I'm straining to see how Jirachi sitting in Final Maze B23 instigates any of this :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

XD Yeah, it is. We got new side stories that let us have tons of more insight into the characters.

The last special episode made me tear up. ;_;

Bubbles

Even if it was a bajillion dungeons long

But yeah it was sweet

Fleetstar The Flygon

I love the side adventures! The story of Wigglytuff's past was the one I loved the most, because the first dungeon has my favorite music from PMD blue/red, the bond between Armaldo and Wigglytuff, and the ending that nearly made me cry.
The PMD series is awesome because it's good at provoking much emotion..

Shadoninja

Roark... fucking roark and his damn rock types. I'll admit, I used turtwig to get past him because I am not dealing with that and I'm not locking myself into using Rock Smash.

My thoughts on solo-spinda so far:

Spinda's not that bad. I ended up with an adamant (+Atk,-Sp.Atk) one with Own Tempo (Prevents confusion) that's "capable of taking hits" (lul). So far its Base 60 stats have not hampered me too much.
Thankfully, I got faint attack for ghost types and psybeam for fighting types.

How's everyone else's solo runs going?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

Haven't started mine yet... need to trade over my buggies to HG. Might do that Sunday.

Bubbles

Your using spinda? Good luck at the veil stone city gym -.- I'm 20 levels ahead of the little minions in the beginning of the gym with my umbreon and they still kill me in two hits. I recently got psychic from the game corner so ima try that out now.

Nebbles

Ugh, Veilstone Gym. Never any good memories from there...

Bubbles

Back to one hit ko's with psychic   8)

Nebbles