News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Nebbles

Got my Brave/Serene Grace moveset!! :D And I beat Falkner so far.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Great! I looked up Falkner because I forgot what he looked like, and I didnt recognize anything from the screenshots of the game. I dont remember any of the gym leaders, but Im positive Ive played it completely because I remember the Pokeathlon and getting other generation pokemon after beating the game. But Im pretty sure I wouldve remembered Blue (who I see as Gary) as a gym leader. It kinda scaring me, since the game came out only a few years ago

On another note, I easily beat Canalave city's gym using Dig

Nebbles

Beat Bugsy as well. With Rollout. Dang, Dunsparce is a beast...

Nebbles

Dunsparce has dig, and Chuck's only fighting move is focus punch so I'll just headbutt spam.

Also, I knocked out Whitney's Miltank in one hit with my own Rollout. Revenge has never tasted so sweet.

SlowPokemon

Whitney's a pushover, idk why everyone complains about her. I find Bugsy's Scyther more annoying, it doesn't take much strategy for Whitney.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Clair's Kingdra is worse for me. I'm better at dealing with Whitney now, anyway.

Roz~

Yeah I guess Whitney's hard to beat if you don't know what you're doing at all. And I agree, I think Clair is more annoying than Whitney.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

On way to Cianwood, Parfait is continuing to sweep throughout Johto. Haven't really lost a battle yet, proud to say that! I've been training her well.

Bubbles

My Umbreon just beat the 7th gym, and moving onto the eighth. Though I feel kinda guilty for skipping every trainer on the way to Snowpoint city, so I might go back and beat them, even though Im 25 levels above them. Its surprisingly easy to level up when you literally give every experience point to only one pokemon

Nebbles

Yeah, Dunsparce is around level 40 and I'm about to infiltrate the Team Rocket Mahogany hide out. XD It's funny, seeing everyone being tanked by a Dunspace of all things.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 26, 2012, 06:24:49 PMMy Umbreon just beat the 7th gym, and moving onto the eighth. Though I feel kinda guilty for skipping every trainer on the way to Snowpoint city, so I might go back and beat them, even though Im 25 levels above them. Its surprisingly easy to level up when you literally give every experience point to only one pokemon
'tis true. Solo runs seem to be difficult only in the early-game. What limitations could be applied to make them more difficult?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles

Possibly no healing items? But that would pretty much screw you against someone your weak against or a party of 6. Idk, because thats really the only easy part so far. Im dreading the Elite four, even though the only type disadvantage for me isnt that bad

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 26, 2012, 06:31:13 PMPossibly no healing items? But that would pretty much screw you against someone your weak against or a party of 6. Idk, because thats really the only easy part so far. Im dreading the Elite four, even though the only type disadvantage for me isnt that bad
Limiting the number of healing items used per battle? Possibly based on it's potency.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles

Either no healing items during battle or outside of battle, but not both. Or amaybe just status healers, but I dont really use those anyway