News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

spitllama

I'm following these rules:

1) no evolving
2) you can have as many pokes as you want, so long as they don't ever enter battle
3) you can use as many items as you'd like

Sound right?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

What I learned from my solo run is that its extremely hard to keep an HM slave from entering a battle when your actual solo-run Pokemon dies. I either didnt fight with them at all (I used an attack that was either non-effective or some other meaningless action) or I used them as a placeholder while I recovered my battling pokemon. Idk if that considered cheating or not, but oh well :P

spitllama

I'm pretty sure that if your soloist dies, you must reset.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Nah, not really. I think that's nuzlocke rules only.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on October 03, 2012, 03:51:04 PMRatatata
In Crystal, I used Tauros. :P
Not exactly the best, but it can learn a variety of HMs (and Rock Smash).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Cobraroll

I'd use Krabby as a HM slave. Can learn both Surf, Strength and Cut, and that's all you need, really.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Cobraroll on October 04, 2012, 12:35:34 AMI'd use Krabby as a HM slave. Can learn both Surf, Strength and Cut, and that's all you need, really.
I just love travelling through Rock Tunnel in the dark. :P It provides such a disorienting challenge. :P

Unless, of course, you intend to get another Pokemon to learn Flash? :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Pfta, I don't use flash in RBY at all. I can get through rock tunnel in the dark perfectly.

which is kind of sad.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on October 04, 2012, 12:02:06 PMPfta, I don't use flash in RBY at all. I can get through rock tunnel in the dark perfectly.

which is kind of sad.
I did it, once. But my Pokemon were at least level 60 (my starter, I believe)...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Nah, I literally never used flash in gen 1. XD I can power through rock tunnel pretty easily...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on October 04, 2012, 12:31:22 PMNah, I literally never used flash in gen 1. XD I can power through rock tunnel pretty easily...
With a Charmeleon it's pretty hard... :P
Most of the times, my older brother and I evolved our starters the moment we left Rock Tunnel, right before we got into Lavender Town (shudder)... but there was one time when he power trained his Charmeleon before Lt. Surge... :P

The game gets a lot easier when you finally get Fly.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

dahans

Quote from: Nebbles on October 04, 2012, 12:02:06 PMPfta, I don't use flash in RBY at all. I can get through rock tunnel in the dark perfectly.

which is kind of sad.

wow... I did that once, when I played it for the first time. I got stuck there for about 5 days haha. You really don't need flash even though you don't see a single thing? respect! I see I have to play much more xD
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Roz~

Quote from: Nebbles on October 04, 2012, 12:31:22 PMNah, I literally never used flash in gen 1. XD I can power through rock tunnel pretty easily...

I do the exact same thing =P I never go get the HM Flash because I'm lazy, and I always end up going through the Rock Tunnel in the dark.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fabbemannen

I never use HMs like flash or defog. Almost funnier to go around in the dark in the older games. I once got stuck in one of the first gen 2-caves (forgot what it's called). Good memories

Dude

Quote from: fabbemannen on October 10, 2012, 07:35:32 AMI never use HMs like flash or defog. Almost funnier to go around in the dark in the older games. I once got stuck in one of the first gen 2-caves (forgot what it's called). Good memories
"Dark Cave" lol.