News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

SlowPokemon

That's why I should be taking AP classes. But nope, just a few honors ones. Pretty sad, really.

So. I get my schedule this week. If none of my friends are in any of my classes, I might die. :(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 26, 2010, 10:35:12 PMYou're in Ontario (I think)?

US Universities are astronomical, unless you live in the state and go to a public university... I'm only paying $21,000 USD by the time all is said and done. Most schools here are $50,000 USD with all the fees and crap.

I would have gone to Texas, but it was too expensive and even the UC schools were pretty pricey, so I went to the cheaper, more well known school in the CSU system.

Where do you want to study abroad?

I'm not in Ontario, I'm in Quebec. I'm probably going to go to the Université Laval in Quebec city since they offer the possibility of studying abroad. I wanted to study in Japan, because it's so different from here, but they only offer my program in Spain... so I guess I'll go with that.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 27, 2010, 06:25:20 AMThat's why I should be taking AP classes. But nope, just a few honors ones. Pretty sad, really.

So. I get my schedule this week. If none of my friends are in any of my classes, I might die. :(

I hear none. None of my friends were in my classes last semester, and it really was boring... plus I hated when we had projects to do, since I knew no one. Hope it won't be that way this autumn.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on July 27, 2010, 07:27:12 AMplus I hated when we had projects to do, since I knew no one. Hope it won't be that way this autumn.

Oh my God, YES! And I hate it when the teacher pairs you all with people, and because you're really smart you get stuck with the dumbest frickin' kid in the class. Story of my life. How that helps either of us, I have no idea. The dumb kid feels dumber and the smart kid does all the work, gets frustrated, and ends up hating the dumb kid for getting a good grade on a project he didn't do. X(

STOP THE MADNESS, PEOPLE!

Roz~

I feel your pain. Story of my life too. My friend's not the brightest crayon in the box, so I always ended up pairing up with her, because no one else wanted to. I ended up doing all the work, because when she did, we'd get horrible marks. At least now I don't have to anymore since we don't study the same subjects.

SlowPokemon

Oni-Link

Ugh, sometimes Mystery Dungeon can be really hard.
ESPECIALLY MONSTER HOUSES.
GOD I HATE THOSE!
Basically a whole bunch of tough Pokemon fall from the ceiling in one area and knock the SHIT out of you.
http://www.psypokes.com/dungeon/mechanics.php

It's at the bottom of the page.

DrP

It was the story of my life. I was really smart in some subjects, but not so in others (Physics, ugh), but the people around me were just as smart. They are just lazy. They do their homework the morning its due... even worse, the class before its due. So when I show everyone a project a week before its due, everyone looks at me like I'm taking crazy pills or something. And then there are group projects in my non-AP classes. These guys were so stupid they'd think Garfield is Shakespeare, ok, not THAT stupid, but you get the picture. I usually got stuck in a group (which im not really happy about because of the following) and then everyone would say they would take separate stuff. Then two days before its due, I ask all of them, none of them did it. So I finished it all that night, and to be a wise-ass, I just put my name on it (I only did last year cause I was fedex+ups=fed up). Win for me! Not-so-Win for everyone else... people down here have a SERIOUS procrastination problem

/rant

To keep this Pokémon related, all the seniors for the second semester brought in Gameboys with R/S/E/FR/LG and of course me with SS just played Pokémon in classes, not really caring about much work anymore... WOO Senioritis! I'm cured now, fyi

Roz~

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 27, 2010, 10:18:38 AMUgh, sometimes Mystery Dungeon can be really hard.
ESPECIALLY MONSTER HOUSES.
GOD I HATE THOSE!
Basically a whole bunch of tough Pokemon fall from the ceiling in one area and knock the SHIT out of you.
http://www.psypokes.com/dungeon/mechanics.php

It's at the bottom of the page.

Monster houses are the reason I fainted so much in Mystery Dungeon.

Oni-Link

Ugh... Getting the Seven Treasures. I restart if I don't recruit the Pokemon.
For example:
I WENT 50 FLOORS, FULL OF MONSTER HOUSES, TO GET TO KYOGRE.
AND WHEN I BEAT IT, I DIDN'T RECRUIT IT.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Roz~

I think Kyogre has a recruit rate of -10%. So yeah, good luck.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Roz~ on July 27, 2010, 01:05:10 PMI think Kyogre has a recruit rate of -10%. So yeah, good luck.
I got all the others except Rayquaza and Articuno. I'm getting Articuno right now.
Also, I have a Golden mask which increases the recruit rate by 24%. Plus I'm lvl 100. So... how much is the recruit rate now?
EDIT:
You don't have to answer.
Remaining Pokemon:
Rayquaza: around 39%
Kyogre: around 39%
Articuno: around 69%
Recruited Articuno, Kyogre and Rayquaza are going to be a b!7$*# to catch.

EDIT:
Keep editing so I don't have to double post.
Recruited Kyogre.
All that's left is the Ozone living Pokemon Rayquaza.

DrP

I'm still working through PMD EoS... my mind is struggling to like it, but it's already getting a little repetitive for me. I finished Chapter 2. -sarcastic woo freaking hoo-

OH, and BIG NEWS

Enigma Stone for HG/SS... so now you can get Latias/Latios depending on what game you got...

Also, Munna is the official english name for, well, Munna.

SlowPokemon

Chapter two? My God, how hard is that game for you???
You know you can hold B to run in a dungeon?

That game has twenty chapters. x)

My favorite part in the game? (HIGHLIGHT FOR MINOR SPOILERS) Definitely Grovyle talking about the sunrise… it’s such a heartwarming scene. It makes me really wonder what we should be taking for granted…

DrP

I can still see it without highlighting...

... and you can RUN??? I guess i've been missing out, huh? But my time is devoted to HG right now

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 27, 2010, 05:49:09 PMI can still see it without highlighting...

... and you can RUN??? I guess i've been missing out, huh? But my time is devoted to HG right now

That's weird, I have to highlight it. ???

Strange. And I'm not too concerned about beating my HeartGold, as I like SoulSilver better, and want that to be my main game. I got HeartGold so I didn't have to delete my SoulSilver, and so I could go through Johto any time I wanted...