News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

DrP

hahaha... i just have to add this pic!

Roz~

Hahaha, that is epic.  :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

I just found the best pokemon related application ever.

No, you can't have it.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Dude on July 30, 2010, 01:45:46 PMI just found the best pokemon related application ever.

No, you can't have it.
TROLLIN'

Dude

[16:49:10] * Dude just got Arceus
[16:51:22] <@MasterPenguin> What is it?
[16:51:31] <Dude> Well
[16:51:55] <Dude> Open it, go to options and check 'override reservations'. Search for something and double click it. Turn on DS, set your wifi's primary DNS to (sekrit). Go on the GTS, profit. If you get something that's poisoned, capsuled, or something weird like that, just put it in the daycare center and take it out.
[16:52:16] <Dude> In other words, it steals pokemon from the gts
[17:05:45] <@MasterPenguin> Whats the gts? :p
[17:06:35] <Dude> Global trade thingy
[17:06:36] <shadoninja> poacher!
[17:06:42] <Dude> Ufufufufu
[17:07:00] <Dude> You can create your own pokemon too
[17:08:14] <shadoninja> meh

Oni-Link

Quote from: Dude on July 30, 2010, 02:14:17 PM[16:49:10] * Dude just got Arceus
[16:51:22] <@MasterPenguin> What is it?
[16:51:31] <Dude> Well
[16:51:55] <Dude> Open it, go to options and check 'override reservations'. Search for something and double click it. Turn on DS, set your wifi's primary DNS to (sekrit). Go on the GTS, profit. If you get something that's poisoned, capsuled, or something weird like that, just put it in the daycare center and take it out.
[16:52:16] <Dude> In other words, it steals pokemon from the gts
[17:05:45] <@MasterPenguin> Whats the gts? :p
[17:06:35] <Dude> Global trade thingy
[17:06:36] <shadoninja> poacher!
[17:06:42] <Dude> Ufufufufu
[17:07:00] <Dude> You can create your own pokemon too
[17:08:14] <shadoninja> meh
Well that's not very nice, is it? Some people expect to get the Pokemon they put up in the GTS for another Pokemon with the same worth, not nothing. :\

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 30, 2010, 01:32:33 PMHahaha, that is epic.  :D

Yes.. it is.

I'm able to play emerald on my cell phone! Yay for Evo and Android!

Roz~

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 30, 2010, 02:18:20 PMWell that's not very nice, is it? Some people expect to get the Pokemon they put up in the GTS for another Pokemon with the same worth, not nothing. :\
Actually people put up Pokemon like a chimchar or a dratini and they want to trade it for Darkrai, Mewtwo, Mew, Shaymin... you get the point. But yeah, I agree that stealing 'mons over the GTS sucks.

Edit : I think I finally understand how to RNG. Yeehaw! But the thing is, I don't know what 'mon I should breed. Any suggestions?

DrP

Since it was on the subject yesterday... breed Girafrarig!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on July 30, 2010, 03:36:55 PMActually people put up Pokemon like a chimchar or a dratini and they want to trade it for Darkrai, Mewtwo, Mew, Shaymin... you get the point. But yeah, I agree that stealing 'mons over the GTS sucks.

Edit : I think I finally understand how to RNG. Yeehaw! But the thing is, I don't know what 'mon I should breed. Any suggestions?

Slowpoke, of course!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Roz~ on July 30, 2010, 03:36:55 PMActually people put up Pokemon like a chimchar or a dratini and they want to trade it for Darkrai, Mewtwo, Mew, Shaymin... you get the point. But yeah, I agree that stealing 'mons over the GTS sucks.

How about Trapnich? (for Flygon)
EDIT (since I don't want to double post):
Also, I replaced some of my Pokemon.
Salamence (Since he's uber) with Dusknoir and Froslass with Flygon.

Roz~

Those are great suggestions, thanks! I'd like to breed Trapinch, but I don't have one in my HG and I can' transfer it from Plat either.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Roz~ on July 30, 2010, 09:03:55 PMThose are great suggestions, thanks! I'd like to breed Trapinch, but I don't have one in my HG and I can' transfer it from Plat either.

SAFARI ZONE

Roz~

I don't want to waste time there. When my friend comes back from vacations I'll borrow his DS, but now I'll just breed other 'mons.