News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 31, 2010, 06:07:23 PM...Morning Sun...?

Delete Roar for Sunny Day...

No, that would be more than necessary non-damage moves. And Aracanine's attack stat has got to be taken advantage of...
Morning Sun's a healing move, it's Moonlight's counterpart.
Roar can be a really useful move actually. And those moves are not definitive, it's just the moves it had when it hatched. :P

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 31, 2010, 06:09:55 PMCinnabar Island?
That's an interesting hatching place.

That's where we found Growlithe/Arcanine back in RBY so I thought it'd be a nice hatching place. I prefer having various hatching places than just Goldenrod/Route 34.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

EXACTLY!

And I said Sunny Day because it increases the amount of health restored my Morning Sun. Please don't take me for a Pokemon ignoramus, I know pretty much everything about it... But I still can't remember what all the Diamond and Pearl abilities do... side effect of playing the GBA games for too long.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Oni-Link

I just noticed shiny Absol has bright green eyes...

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 31, 2010, 06:38:24 PMEXACTLY!

And I said Sunny Day because it increases the amount of health restored my Morning Sun. Please don't take me for a Pokemon ignoramus, I know pretty much everything about it... But I still can't remember what all the Diamond and Pearl abilities do... side effect of playing the GBA games for too long.

Yeah, I thought that was the reason why you mentioned SD, I just wasn't sure because of all the question marks. :P

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 31, 2010, 06:43:46 PMI just noticed shiny Absol has bright green eyes...

Shiny Absol is awsm. I need to breed one.

DrP

That growlithe looks awesome!!! I want!

I usually find a large stretch of land, I do it... right now its to the west of mahogany town to ice cave

Oni-Link

Anyone remember that old game, "Pokemon Channel", where you could get Jirachi in the European and Australian versions? And when you get him, it fixes the berry glitch in Ruby & Sapphire?

Roz~

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 31, 2010, 07:15:42 PMAnyone remember that old game, "Pokemon Channel", where you could get Jirachi in the European and Australian versions? And when you get him, it fixes the berry glitch in Ruby & Sapphire?

Yeah, I do. I had one in my Platinum game, but I traded it.

DrP

I've played it once at a friends house... not really my thing. But I did have Hey You Pikachu, then I sold it

SlowPokemon

I have some old Pokemon games that were not really part of the series such as Pokemon Snap...

Anyway. You can also fix the berry glitch by turning on your Emerald version, and on the title screen, press down-select-B, and you can attach a link cable to a GameBoy Advance with a Ruby version in it... as soon as you turn it on, press Start and Select... it will update the berry program. :P

Roz~

Those games had too many glitches imho.

SlowPokemon

I never found out about them till much later. I still like those games though. SoulSilver is now my favorite Pokemon game, however.

Cobraroll

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 01, 2010, 07:49:39 AMI have some old Pokemon games that were not really part of the series such as Pokemon Snap...

Some evenings, just before I fall asleep, I use to try to come up with reasons why Nintendo hasn't remade Pokémon Snap yet. Each time, I fail to find a single one.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Hmm... Pokemon Snap was a good game...

They could easily release a "Snap 2" featuring the later generations... but even the original would be a good game for the DS.

DrP

They may make a revamped version for the 3DS, who knows?

Roz~

Pokemon Snap was fun, but kinda short. They should redo it while including other regions.