News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

SlowPokemon

My brother found a golden Pidgey in his HG...before he had PokeBalls. He was all angry but it was funny.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

im finally getting rid of Pokémon ill never use... i can finally say sayonara to Sableye... i hate it!

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 05, 2010, 12:02:07 PMim finally getting rid of Pokémon ill never use... i can finally say sayonara to Sableye... i hate it!
Sableye has a funny Japanese name.
YAMIRAMI
Yamiramiyamiramiyamiramiyamiramiyamiramiyamiramiyamiramiyamirami.
It's fun to say it over and over.

DrP

yep... pretty funky, haha. i just traded a Gliscor for a Skuntank on the GTS... woo!

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 05, 2010, 12:18:36 PMyep... pretty funky, haha. i just traded a Gliscor for a Skuntank on the GTS... woo!
...Is that a good thing?

DrP

i was not really the Gliscor fan... plus i would never have used it in battle

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 05, 2010, 12:25:58 PMi was not really the Gliscor fan... plus i would never have used it in battle
I named my Gliscor Alucard, after the Castlevania character.
Castlevania is a sidescroller game about vampires, if you didn't know.
(Not saying you didn't, just saying IF)

DrP

i know a little bit... im not a big vampire fan ANYMORE since a certain series basically ruined it

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 05, 2010, 12:31:15 PMi know a little bit... im not a big vampire fan ANYMORE since a certain series basically ruined it
ಠ_ಠ  ಠ_ಠ  ಠ_ಠ  ಠ_ಠ  ಠ_ಠ  ಠ_ಠ
I hate that horrible series.
EDIT: Fighting the Elite 4 Again so I can fight Red again, just for fun.

SlowPokemon

You can fight Red AGAIN??? How!? Just go on the Elite Four? So I was eligible ages ago!?!?!?!?!?!?

GAH!

And yeah, Skuntank is like eighteen times better than Gliscor.

DrP

I gots me a Giratina and a Dialga... now theyre gonna sit in my PC and obtain dust! haha

SlowPokemon

Er, congratulations. I have all three Lv70 in my Platinum.

It's funny because I caught the Lv47 or so one in Distortion World, and trained it with my party, but dropped it once it was Lv70... then I caught Dialga and Palkia Lv70 on Spear Pillar, you know, so they're lined up next to each other in my PC.

-_o

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 05, 2010, 12:55:04 PMYou can fight Red AGAIN??? How!? Just go on the Elite Four? So I was eligible ages ago!?!?!?!?!?!?

GAH!

And yeah, Skuntank is like eighteen times better than Gliscor.
Yeah, fight the Elite Four a second time, then you can go back to Red in Mt. Silver and fight him.

DrP

... so that's how it works!

SlowPokemon

I've beaten the Elite Four quite a few times after I beat Red... I never thought of going back to Mt. Silver. ('-_-)