News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

DrP

why don't YOU post something... cause I dont wanna get in there now

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Can't we all... haha

EDIT: Not to double post, so Im facing the elite four for the third time... and then all the gym leaders. I just have to beef up Snorlax before red, so earthquake can destroy that lousy excuse for an electric mouse (jk on the lousy excuse)

SlowPokemon

HeartGold update -

Magby Lv11
Elekid Lv13
Smoochum Lv13
Bayleef Lv17
Togepi Lv18

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 05, 2010, 05:03:13 PMCan't we all... haha

EDIT: Not to double post, so Im facing the elite four for the third time... and then all the gym leaders. I just have to beef up Snorlax before red, so earthquake can destroy that lousy excuse for an electric mouse (jk on the lousy excuse)
It'll take you around a week to beat the gym leaders again, since they only rematch once each on a different day. (Some are on the same day)

SlowPokemon

Here's what you do - call them all at their specific times, but DON'T BATTLE THEM. They will not go away when it is no longer their time. If you keep doing this, you can actually have them all in the Dojo at the same time.  8)

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 05, 2010, 07:04:55 PMHere's what you do - call them all at their specific times, but DON'T BATTLE THEM. They will not go away when it is no longer their time. If you keep doing this, you can actually have them all in the Dojo at the same time.  8)
Yeah, I know. But I just do it the other way @.@

SlowPokemon

Yeah, I know. But then I can like battle them in this order: Falkner, Bugsy, Whitney, Morty, Chuck, Jasmine, Pryce, Claire, Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika, Janine, Sabrina (who is super hot btw ;D), Blaine, and finally Blue. I don't have Blue's number yet, unfortunately. ;P

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 05, 2010, 07:09:27 PMYeah, I know. But then I can like battle them in this order: Falkner, Bugsy, Whitney, Morty, Chuck, Jasmine, Pryce, Claire, Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika, Janine, Sabrina (who is super hot btw ;D), Blaine, and finally Blue. I don't have Blue's number yet, unfortunately. ;P
Attracted by pixels?

DrP

I just need to call Clair, Brock and Lt Surge... the rest are all ready to go in the Dojo

DrP

Quote from: Oni-Link on August 05, 2010, 07:12:22 PMAttracted by pixels?

I just have to double post this!

Yes, it seems so... J, er Slow has some fantasy issues he needs to sort out!

Er, and im making a poll for this thread. Please vote

DrP

when slow comes back on, hes gonna have a heart attack

Oni-Link

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 05, 2010, 07:38:41 PM
just felt like sharing.

also, something I did real quickly.

Saw that normal Jynx before mang. Someone said it's the first time they got attracted by Jynx.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 05, 2010, 07:46:39 PMwhen slow comes back on, hes gonna have a heart attack

Oh, real nice. :3

Still the same levels in HG. :P

And why'd you call me J?

DrP

... almost said your name...

Sweeping through Bruno with Staraptor and Brave Bird!