News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 05, 2010, 07:59:57 PM... almost said your name...

Sweeping through Bruno with Staraptor and Brave Bird!
Oooh, a NAME. Could it be James? Jeremy? Jack? Jacob? Jaden(Or some other spelling)? Jake? Jamal? Jamar?
Tell me if you know, I promise I won't use it for evil purposes.

Please? I promise ;~;

DrP

You have to guess it... and you havent guessed it yet.

I love it how Lance's Dragonite uses Draco Meteor like 6 times and then uses hyper beam and it barely does jack shit

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 05, 2010, 08:29:41 PMYou have to guess it... and you havent guessed it yet.

I love it how Lance's Dragonite uses Draco Meteor like 6 times and then uses hyper beam and it barely does jack shit
Lance is cheap. Red just has high level Pokemon.
There's a difference.

DrP

so im guessing red's pokemon stats are pretty "south park city wok"

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 05, 2010, 08:41:47 PMso im guessing red's pokemon stats are pretty "south park city wok"
Dunno, don't watch South Park.
Also, I voted Paul for the sole reason that I don't like Ash.

DrP

Im not gonna vote in my poll

The city wok owner has a stereotypical chinese accent so he says "shitty wok" instead of city wok... basically an elaborate form of shitty

Im in the battle arcade now for a change of pace

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 05, 2010, 08:54:56 PMIm not gonna vote in my poll

The city wok owner has a stereotypical chinese accent so he says "shitty wok" instead of city wok... basically an elaborate form of shitty

Im in the battle arcade now for a change of pace

I'm going to do the Pokethlon with my Arceus that I got over the Wi-Fi event a few months ago... (It has teh best stats when equipped with the draco plate)

DrP

thats cheap! i didnt know you could change pokeathlon stats with the plates on arceus

The final statues in the hall of fame for me is Raikou, Houndour and Stantler!

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 05, 2010, 09:06:52 PMthats cheap! i didnt know you could change pokeathlon stats with the plates on arceus

The final statues in the hall of fame for me is Raikou, Houndour and Stantler!
Yeah, you can check on Serebii, although the speed with the Draco plate sucks.
But anyway, any tips on Pokethlon?

Roz~

Going to the frontier with my Girafarig/Drapion/Machamp. Dunno what facility I should pick first though. Suggestions?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Well, I usually went with the Battle Tower first, but I chose the least likely one I would choose.

Go for the one you really wouldn't choose (Arena? Arcade? Castle?)

If you cant choose, go with Battle Castle!

Oni-Link

No tips for me... Meh, already got 2 Medals, even though I had to restart a few times...

DrP

i have all the medals on Platinum that i ever got (like 3... i may go for them again)

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 05, 2010, 09:58:15 PMi have all the medals on Platinum that i ever got (like 3... i may go for them again)
What do you mean Platinum?
I was talking about Pokeathlon medals.
I have 4 now. Now all I need is SPEED!

DrP

i thought about battle frontier stuff... oh i have a shitload of pokéathlon medals

are they still called frontier symbols for the Gen IV frontier?