News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

SlowPokemon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr_LutgDjV0

Part that starts at 1:23

Listen and tell me that doesn't sound like Verdanturf.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 07, 2010, 03:41:58 PMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr_LutgDjV0

Part that starts at 1:23

Listen and tell me that doesn't sound like Verdanturf.
Could've just done this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr_LutgDjV0#t=1m23s

Add a #t=[minutes]m[seconds]s to the end of the url, and it will skip to that part.

Example: #t=2m55s

SlowPokemon

Cool, thanks. I didn't know that. :P

HG update:

Smoochum Lv21
Magby Lv21
Elekid Lv21
Togetic Lv21
Sudowoodo Lv21
Slowpoke Lv19 (still training)

Not a very good team, huh? :)

I think I'm gonna give my Slowpoke an Everstone. At least until it learns all of its moves... maybe later. xP

DrP

In 5 days, I'm gonna restart SS... and the team will not be divulged until I beat Morty!!! (It's just to keep everyone in suspense)

And for the whole Verdanturf thing, it sounds a bit like the B section of Verdanturf for like 4 or 5 bars... coincidence, I think so!

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 07, 2010, 04:00:42 PMIn 5 days, I'm gonna restart SS... and the team will not be divulged until I beat Morty!!! (It's just to keep everyone in suspense)

And for the whole Verdanturf thing, it sounds a bit like the B section of Verdanturf for like 4 or 5 bars... coincidence, I think so!
If you restart SS you can get items you can only get once! Including legendaries!
ALSO
ANYONE WANT TO BORROW MY TRU ARCEUS? It lets you go to the Sinjoh Ruins. I got it from my friend on IRC, on another network that's not the one #nsm has.

DrP

I already has the Pokemon Movie 9 Arceus AND a Hall of Origin one... so I can visit the Sinjoh Ruins twice!!!

(Oni, you can borrow my Hall of Origin one if you wanna go and get a second dragon!)

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 07, 2010, 04:06:30 PMI already has the Pokemon Movie 9 Arceus AND a Hall of Origin one... so I can visit the Sinjoh Ruins twice!!!

(Oni, you can borrow my Hall of Origin one if you wanna go and get a second dragon!)
Nah, I'm fine...

I think I'd like a Dialga really bad, though...

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 07, 2010, 04:06:30 PMI already has the Pokemon Movie 9 Arceus AND a Hall of Origin one... so I can visit the Sinjoh Ruins twice!!!

I have a Japanese, English and French Arceus. I guess I'll be able to get them all.  :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Oni-Link on August 07, 2010, 04:08:10 PMNah, I'm fine...

I think I'd like a Dialga really bad, though...

Not a problem, Oni!

Quote from: Roz~ on August 07, 2010, 04:36:10 PMI have a Japanese, English and French Arceus. I guess I'll be able to get them all.  :D

You can only use one from the movie, first, and then the one from the hall of origin the second time... and that's it. I tried with a third one from Japan, and no dice.

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 07, 2010, 04:39:12 PMNot a problem, Oni!

You can only use one from the movie, first, and then the one from the hall of origin the second time... and that's it. I tried with a third one from Japan, and no dice.

Hmm, it sucks then. I'll have to borrow my friend's SS.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

... or you can borrow my HoO Arceus!

What is really strange is that my Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow still have their save states, but the internal battery is dead on my Silver and Gold... strange, huh?

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 07, 2010, 04:59:43 PM... or you can borrow my HoO Arceus!

What is really strange is that my Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow still have their save states, but the internal battery is dead on my Silver and Gold... strange, huh?
Stupid cartridge batteries...

DrP

Yes, indeed. Luckily for me, I remember my team on Gold... but not silver.

You should see the Bulbapedia page when im done with it... then you can see my victorious teams from when you were two and three years old!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 07, 2010, 04:59:43 PMWhat is really strange is that my Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow still have their save states, but the internal battery is dead on my Silver and Gold... strange, huh?

Not strange at all, seeing as how Blue/Red/Yellow's batteries will never die unless they malfunction by a fluke. Gold/Silver/Crystal had a time battery that needs to keep running even while the game is off... so it will run dry eventually.

DrP

that's what I figured. Crystal still works, though! I'm gonna buy that special screwdriver to open up the games and replace the batteries, so I can play G/S again... I just want the classic feel, but man were the PC boxes SOOOO primitive and hard to work (cause I've been spoiled by the touch screen box in HG/SS)