News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 08, 2010, 03:00:41 PMBowser's Inside Story

Get with the acronyms, man!
Should've said M&L:BIS
Easier to understand.

DrP

yep... i should've, but, meh.

Im back to facing the gym leaders again! Woo! I just need my team at Lv 70 and I should be good to go!

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 08, 2010, 03:10:21 PMyep... i should've, but, meh.

Im back to facing the gym leaders again! Woo! I just need my team at Lv 70 and I should be good to go!
psst
lvl 100

DrP

thats gonna take weeks... and not to mention, im going to have to transfer a bunch of pokemanz over from SS over the course of the next week, so... yeah

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 08, 2010, 03:17:04 PMthats gonna take weeks... and not to mention, im going to have to transfer a bunch of pokemanz over from SS over the course of the next week, so... yeah
All 6 of my team is lvl 100.
Why does it take you weeks? All you have to do is transfer them to Platinum/Diamond/Pearl. There's tougher Pokemon there.

DrP

ok... itll take me a couple of days if i play for about 8 hours a day.

And the transfer process means all my SS Pokémon are being split and transfered to Platinum and HG... so that means catching a shitload of starly, pidgey, bidoof, rattata, shinx and sentret, and all that fun stuff attached to it.

SuperFireKirby

I'm giving santa a pikachu for christmas!

Just like the one you gave me?

That's right!

I'll putting it in my stocking,

he'll find it rather shocking,

because giving santa gifts is such a novelty!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Oni-Link

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 08, 2010, 03:48:59 PMI'm giving santa a pikachu for christmas!

Just like the one you gave me?

That's right!

I'll putting it in my stocking,

he'll find it rather shocking,

because giving santa gifts is such a novelty!
Sounds like a song you just changed by putting "Pikachu" in it.

SuperFireKirby

Look up "I'm giving santa a picachu for christmas". Its a real song. Off of the pokemon christmas soundtrack I'm guessing. Something like that.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Oni-Link

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 08, 2010, 03:56:31 PMLook up "I'm giving santa a picachu for christmas". Its a real song. Off of the pokemon christmas soundtrack I'm guessing. Something like that.
wat
how was I supposed to know that

DrP

as SFK said, it was part of the christmas album... it was released a long time ago

SuperFireKirby

DrP

I got it with the Pokémon Hikirukana CD

SlowPokemon

Still playing Voltorbn Flip.

I'm officially addicted.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Well... once you know how to play, you want to go for the Porygon!