News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Roz~

Don't know what to breed. I need to stop playing Pokemon.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

uh... breed a... Lugia!

Hahaha... well you could make a perfect Squirtle with near perfect IVs knows Aqua Jet or Muddy Water!

Oni-Link

This smogon page on Unown is hilarious
http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/unown
"I fled from the cave, eyes bleeding from unsolicited dirty images. I was so blinded by terror I tripped over a rock, fell, scraped my arms. And when I hauled myself up, there they were. Standing seductively in front of three men was chaos's mother."

DrP

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

thats some pretty heady stuff!

Woo! hehe!

Theres some new info on the Pokemon.co.jp webpage... INTERACTIVE ISSHU MAP!

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 10, 2010, 07:11:19 PMHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

thats some pretty heady stuff!

Woo! hehe!

Theres some new info on the Pokemon.co.jp webpage... INTERACTIVE ISSHU MAP!
Saw it. Was pretty interesting.
EDIT:
Anyone done the Arceus event yet?

I AM ARCEUS!

Behold my power of Google Images and tremble before my Microsoft Screensavers!!!

If you don't get it now, you will.

DrP

Quote from: Oni-Link on August 10, 2010, 07:28:11 PMSaw it. Was pretty interesting.
EDIT:
Anyone done the Arceus event yet?

I AM ARCEUS!

Behold my power of Google Images and tremble before my Microsoft Screensavers!!!

If you don't get it now, you will.

I am legitly ROFLing... I was just laughing during the whole time thinking "this is the one aspect that nintendo folk could have done better

SuperFireKirby

I JUST GOT EMERALD. woot.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Oni-Link

Quote from: dahans on August 11, 2010, 08:48:01 AMHow much did it cost?
They usually sell them at my Gamestop for $40. Dunno how much he got it for.

DrP

If you get Emerald BRAND NEW anywhere, it is upwards of 40 dollars, but ive seen some used games go for about 25 on ebay

Oni-Link

Voted Tsutarja because with all the popular stuff over the internet about him, I'd think it'd be funny if Ash got it first.

DrP

he usually gets the grass starter of the region first anyways!

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 11, 2010, 10:04:34 AMhe usually gets the grass starter of the region first anyways!
Oh!
I just noticed that. I don't watch the show much, since most shows about Video Games are slightly advertisements.
It's a good show though.

DrP

It is... i mean its not my favorite (taken by 30 Rock, Friends, King of the Hill and South Park), but i still watch it.

I sometimes watch the episodes from the good old days, but im more interested in sticoms and stuff

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 11, 2010, 10:28:02 AMIt is... i mean its not my favorite (taken by 30 Rock, Friends, King of the Hill and South Park), but i still watch it.

I sometimes watch the episodes from the good old days, but im more interested in sticoms and stuff
Phew.
I thought you were going to start an argument about how shows like Transformers, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, etcetera aren't advertisements