News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

SlowPokemon

I'm assuming, but I don't know. I'm calling her that as that is her Japanese name. This info was released quite a while ago...look on Serebii.

And here's my HeartGold team as of the moment:

Togetic Lv25
Smoochum Lv25
Elekid Lv23
Magby Lv25
Sudowoodo Lv23
AAAAAND, MY NEWEST ADDITION
Miltank Lv15

It's Lv15 because I just started training it. I was trying to decide between Miltank or Tauros (Miltank is better, IMO). I would WAY rather have Snubbull, but as it is practically impossible to find (and I don't feel like hatching another Egg from my SS) I'm training Miltank. She will face Morty...because she has the amazing Scrappy ability!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Miltank is an awesome tank. Tauros has an awesome coverage because of its awesome movepool. Both are pretty good.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 16, 2010, 03:29:09 PMBonne chance, chance is a feminine noun. :)
And I think it's her Japanese name.

My French teacher spelt it Bon Chance, when used as an expression, Bonne Chance is used in a sentence.

I knew it was feminine, because la France a la chance... a little phrase i made up to remember!

And, yay!

Current SS Team
[CENSORED] Lv 22
Umbreon Lv 21
Lapras Lv 22
Girafarig Lv 20
Snorlax Lv 22
[CENSORED] Lv 21

SlowPokemon

Yeah, Tauros is really good! I caught one with Intimidate, though... a really good ability, but I prefer Anger Point.

Plus, I was ticked that it had a timid nature... slow-rising attack doesn't sit well with Tauros.

Also, Miltank has a better move pool overall. Milk Drink is probably the best healing move in the game besides Slack Off (made better by the fact that Slowpoke learns it) and Roost.

Snubbull would have completed the "cutesy" team better, though. ;D

Also... DrP, you say it as though we're begging to know what the two censored ones are! ;D

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 16, 2010, 03:36:47 PMYeah, Tauros is really good! I caught one with Intimidate, though... a really good ability, but I prefer Anger Point.

Plus, I was ticked that it had a timid nature... slow-rising attack doesn't sit well with Tauros.

Also, Miltank has a better move pool overall. Milk Drink is probably the best healing move in the game besides Slack Off (made better by the fact that Slowpoke learns it) and Roost.

Also... DrP, you say it as though we're begging to know what the two censored ones are! ;D

I know you are!!!

Miltank's "tank-ness" means it has a HIGH HP... its basically a Chansey in Cow form

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 16, 2010, 03:34:50 PMMy French teacher spelt it Bon Chance, when used as an expression, Bonne Chance is used in a sentence.

I knew it was feminine, because la France a la chance... a little phrase i made up to remember!

And, yay!

Current SS Team
[CENSORED] Lv 22
Umbreon Lv 21
Lapras Lv 22
Girafarig Lv 20
Snorlax Lv 22
[CENSORED] Lv 21

Well, you can tell your teacher that he's wrong, because "Bon chance" is not correct.  The4 only way to spell that is Bonne chance. And you should say La France a de la chance. ;)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 16, 2010, 03:36:47 PMYeah, Tauros is really good! I caught one with Intimidate, though... a really good ability, but I prefer Anger Point.

Yeah, you sure didn't get the right nature on your Tauros. :P And I personally prefer Tauros' movepool 'cause it can hit a variety of Pokemon with super effectives moves.

SlowPokemon

You're right.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 16, 2010, 03:38:36 PMI know you are!!!

Miltank's "tank-ness" means it has a HIGH HP... its basically a Chansey in Cow form

Its HP is not amazing, actually... it's true power is surprisingly in its Speed.

Go figure...

Also, this is pretty ridiculous -

???

(Click on the smiley to go to the link... lol)

Roz~

SlowPokemon

I am not a fan... what are they, like sixteen or seventeen? And doing advertisements for yogurt and Pokemon games?

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 16, 2010, 03:40:59 PMWell, you can tell your teacher that he's wrong, because "Bon chance" is not correct.  The4 only way to spell that is Bonne chance. And you should say La France a de la chance. ;)

Well, I will never, ever talk to that "putain" (yes, i know its pretty bad) ever again... she made my life a living hell. She thought she was all "I know French and you don't" and we agreed, because she was from Nice and she killed the fun of learning with SOOOO much busy work. We were done with la futur in two days, and she spent two weeks covering it. I'll take la feminin from now on, since it seems like its going to be that way (trust me, my speaking is better).

But The reason why I said La france a la chance, because It CAN have all the chance in the world, not just some. But si c'est la route je dois suivre, alors, anisi soit-il!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Oni-Link (Future)Pokemon: French Version?

DrP

trust me, you dont wanna know what im really talking about... even the french words sporadically blipped in there with a sentence at the end

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 16, 2010, 03:57:23 PMtrust me, you dont wanna know what im really talking about... even the french words sporadically blipped in there with a sentence at the end

Hahaha, Putain's not a bad word at all. Trust me. At least it's not in Québec. It is in France IIRC. Anyway.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 16, 2010, 03:52:24 PMI am not a fan... what are they, like sixteen or seventeen? And doing advertisements for yogurt and Pokemon games?

They're going to ruin those games. u_u

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 16, 2010, 04:10:41 PMHahaha, Putain's not a bad word at all. Trust me. At least it's not in Québec. It is in France IIRC. Anyway.

They're going to ruin those games. u_u

Ok... then im good -whew-. my teacher really took it personally when I was describing some woman in French History when I wrote it in a paper... I think I was talking about Marie Antoinette

How was that last sentence (i love that phrase, anisi soit-it!... oh and C'est pas de ma faute!)

And see, there are reasons WHY i disconnect myself from Disney, Slow... MANY reasons (Excessive Crowds at Disneyland, too many tourists at Disneyland, Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, they have to conglomerate everything, they have to really get their name out there, they own ABC, they have to overcharge everyone for churros and bottled water, they overly hype everything, Miley Cyrus (yes she needs to be in here twice)... she is such an annoying lump of a human, they have to ruin the world, they have to ruin great video games like Pokémon, watch south park, season 12... something about absinance/chastity... that sums up only some of my disgruntling feeling towards them )

SlowPokemon

I used to love the Suite Life. It was a pretty funny show. Now they have that stupid "Suite Life on Deck" or "Hannah Montana" or "Sonny With a Chance"

I never watch Disney Channel anymore, unless they're showing a Tim Burton or Harry Potter movie... I like it to watch movies because they show few commercials, and no "real" commercials.

Anyway.