News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

SlowPokemon

Canada seems like a really cool place. I'd absolutely love to be a Pokemon Trainer in Canada.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperRiolu

Quote from: Roz~ on August 17, 2010, 02:11:03 PMWe should travel across Canada. We could get pretty much every 'mons because of the various landscape we have over here.

That may be fun! I've never been to Canada. Hopefully, I can go someday (though my family always goes to Connecticut for Christmas to visit my grandparents)
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Treeckodude on August 17, 2010, 07:45:36 AMThat's what I want. But just two...

Treecko and...
...I'm not sure. Probably a cute Pokemon like Pichu or Phanpy, maybe a Larvitar. I think I'll settle for...Sneasel. It's a cuter version of Weavile, and it's still awesome.

Please explain how Larvitar is cute?

That's like saying Trapinch is cute.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 17, 2010, 02:11:03 PMWe should travel across Canada. We could get pretty much every 'mons because of the various landscape we have over here.

That would be SO MUCH FUN! Not to mention, there is like no one outside of Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Calgary, Vancouver, and Halifax. Except, does Canada have a Desert-type area?? (Though I wouldnt catch any found in the desert, except Cacnea)

Where I live, I am within 2 hours of the following: Mountains, Desert, Ocean, Forests, Cities, Lakes, Farmlands... you name it, it probably exists within 2 hours!

SlowPokemon

DrP

SlowPokemon

Because it's not going to happen in this life...

Hey, you know how Hinduism states that you're reincarnated? I wish we could all be reincarnated as Pokemon Trainers! :)

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 17, 2010, 04:30:09 PMBecause it's not going to happen in this life...

Hey, you know how Hinduism states that you're reincarnated? I wish we could all be reincarnated as Pokemon Trainers! :)

Haha, that would be soooooooooooooo epic!  :D

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 17, 2010, 02:38:02 PMThat would be SO MUCH FUN! Not to mention, there is like no one outside of Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Calgary, Vancouver, and Halifax. Except, does Canada have a Desert-type area?? (Though I wouldnt catch any found in the desert, except Cacnea)

Where I live, I am within 2 hours of the following: Mountains, Desert, Ocean, Forests, Cities, Lakes, Farmlands... you name it, it probably exists within 2 hours!

I think the only thing that Canada doesn't have is a desert. We may have one in west Canada, I don't really know for sure. And you're wrong about the first part. There are a lot of people outside of Montreal and Quebec City. There are a lot of villages here. The only place where no one lives is in the north, 'cause it's too cold; or so they say.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

DAAAA, da da DA, DA, DA, DA, DAAAA, da da DAAAA

Er, sorry, Sky Station is stuck in my head.

Where was I? Right. School is going fairly crappily at the moment, so being a Pokemon Trainer would be tons of fun...

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 17, 2010, 06:27:23 PMDAAAA, da da DA, DA, DA, DA, DAAAA, da da DAAAA

Er, sorry, Sky Station is stuck in my head.

Where was I? Right. School is going fairly crappily at the moment, so being a Pokemon Trainer would be tons of fun...

I hear ya. Tomorrow I'm going to school to get my agenda/locker, and boy does it make me sad. I don't want to go back there. On the bright side I'll have more free time since I won't work 6 days a week and I should be able to breed more Pokemon. :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

All my friends are leaving for school currently... its a pretty sad week, not to mention I have to get a haircut tomorrow (NOOOOOO) and toe surgery on thursday (its nothing huge). Not to mention im just feeling really tired after entering a place I applied to work earlier (a place where I wanted)... and after wowing everyone on my part, hire someone else and just dont tell me that they went with someone else, it is quite irking. At least I have a steady job that I'll have to quit before I move up north. Hopefully I can get it off my mind and get a better job (insert all the religious stuff here, so as not to offend the non-Christian folk out there).

Are you going into college, Roz? or are you still in your high school equivalent school (whatever that is in Canada).

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 17, 2010, 04:30:09 PMBecause it's not going to happen in this life...

I'd hate to break it to you, but you can only be reincarnated in the caste system. Maybe one of the castes can be like Pokémon Trainer or something so it CAN happen. You'll have a better shot in Buddhism than Hinduism. (sorry, i took a world religion course my last year of HS... it was pretty cool... it basically went a little in-depth into major religions, and then we studied cults and then the "crazy mormons" (as my teacher put it). Some of there beliefs are a little... Farfetch'd... haha)

[/rant]

So how's everyone's progress coming in their games and such (especially toi, monsieur slow)

Shadoninja

I now have 2 teams that maybe kind of probably are gonna kick ass.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

@DrP - Yeah, I knew that... I was just saying. The only reason I used Hindu as an example was because we studied them and their Caste System yesterday in my honors world history class. xD

@Shadoninja - That's pretty cool! Well, it would be if I knew what they were. ;P

Shadoninja

Team 1:
SteelWingz (Skarmory)
LongDragon (Dragonair)
BluSkippr (Swampert)
GreenPsych (Gardevoir)
Sludgykins (Muk)
~Gigantic~ (Snorlax)

Team 2:
NotBronze (Bronzong)
WeakToNone (Sableye)
IronKnuckle (Lucario)
GroundClaw(Gliscor)
~BlueDuck~ (golduck)
And two Porygon-Z's
PoryPower (Pure raw power)
PoryPwnage (1 high attacking move and some more accurate attacks)

I'll probably switch the sableye for a Spiritomb.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperRiolu

My Current "Red-Busting" team, as DrP puts it is: Spiritomb, Luxray, Dragonite, Blaziken, Masquerain and Roserade. I think it's a pretty solid team
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!