News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

DrP

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 18, 2010, 07:11:47 AMMy Current "Red-Busting" team, as DrP puts it is: Spiritomb, Luxray, Dragonite, Blaziken, Masquerain and Roserade. I think it's a pretty solid team

I traded a Quilfish for a Spiritomb over the GTS... if you put up something reasonable like that, youll probably get it!!
Spiritomb just isnt fair, since no one can have super-effective attacks against it and its immune to Psychic, Normal and Fighting!!

You have a pretty solid team, otherwise, you definitely covered some bases there (and I'm guessing one of those is your favorite Pokémon)

Also. LESS THAN 1 MONTH UNTIL BLACK AND WHITE IN JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperRiolu

Spiritomb is a pretty hidden secret, though it is hard to get in Diamond and Pearl.

My favorite Pokémon is on that list, it's Masquerain! It's a pretty amazing Pokémon!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 18, 2010, 10:12:03 AMSpiritomb is a pretty hidden secret, though it is hard to get in Diamond and Pearl.

My favorite Pokémon is on that list, it's Masquerain! It's a pretty amazing Pokémon!

It's a mid-range Pokémon in my book, not necessarily super powerful, and it's weak to like 4 or 5 types because of its Bug/Flying combination. It is a pretty Pokémon however! Masquerain was part of my main team for Diamond, and then I used it in contests mostly (its the perfect contest Pokémon)

SuperRiolu

I've begun to EV train Masquerain with the berries and battling specific Pokémon. I've been focusing on contests in Platine, for that extra point on the Trainer Card, and Masquerain is perfect for the Smart Contests
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

I have never been a huge fan of the contests... I like the Hoenn ones better (and I prefer Pokéblocks to Poffins). I only did the Sinnoh ones because I wanted that star! It was the only reason!

SlowPokemon

The Shellder on Slowbro's tail said it would be right back...

Slowbro fell for it.

Now my pic has reverted.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Kinda like the last D/P episode, where Shaymin became Sky Forme for a bit, and then reverted back... and then became Sky Forme again!

SlowPokemon

Erm. I guess.

I read on Slowbro's PokeDex (lol) that "if the Shellder somehow comes off its tail, it reverts to being an ordinary Slowpoke.

DrP

I see... I just took some photos with photobooth... I may replace my avatar with a HARDLY recognizable picture of me. (nearly everyone here has seen my facebook)

Roz~

Can't seem to hit my delay, so I can't finish breeding my Dratini. u_u For some reason I can't seem to RNG when I'm tired/exhausted.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

It seems pretty draining, actually.

DrP

Long workday? And delay is the time between when you press the start game button on the DS home screen and to when you press continue?

SlowPokemon

o_O

Okay, then.

Pokemon is so addicting. People who have never played it hate it, though.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 18, 2010, 02:23:16 PMIt seems pretty draining, actually.

Not that much, but I can't concentrate when I'm tired, and right now I really am x) And I still have to work tonight. u_u

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 18, 2010, 02:23:56 PMLong workday? And delay is the time between when you press the start game button on the DS home screen and to when you press continue?

The delay is the time it takes for you to hit the Continue screen when you start your game.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 18, 2010, 02:25:13 PMo_O

Okay, then.

Pokemon is so addicting. People who have never played it hate it, though.

People who play it casually too. I went to a friend's house today where 6 of my friends were and one brought up the new Black and White games. Then some of them said "I can't believe people still play Pokemon, it sucks blablablaaaah". But yeah, they don't really know about IVs/EVs and such.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Whatever.

xP

We're way better than them, right guys? :3

You guys are so awesome! :D