News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

DrP

I know... I havent done anything Pokémon for almost a week, and I'm not suffering Withdrawls. I just go in and out of things I like. Now I'm back to being a normal person watching comedys like 30 Rock and Community and I'm play Civilization IV and working on some new piano music:

Chopin's Op 69 No.2 Valse
Mozart's 13th Piano Sonata, No.3
Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata No. 2 and No. 3
Satie's Je te Veux and Lère Gymnopedie

KefkaticFanatic

You have way too much free time to be able to work on all of those.

Right now I'm just working on Moonlight Mov. 3.  It's actually significantly easier than I expected :o

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

That's really cool, KF! You are actually a talented pianist! :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

I like how you ignore the guy saying he's learning multiple songs and instead compliment (potentially sarcastically) the one that is only learning one :P

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Well, DrP already knows I know he's talented.

God, no need to be like that. If I had complimented DrP, you would say how I'm always sucking up to him. Are you ever satisfied?  :P

Also, it wasn't sarcastic.

Roz~

Hey Slow, just wanted you to know that I managed to transfer some 'mons over to my HG game from my Plat game, meaning I may be able to restart my game soon.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Cool! As soon as DrP packs for college or whatever he wants to do, we can all do it! :D

It will be fun!

Meanwhile, I am amusing myself by restarting Ruby.

TREECKO AGAIN

I love Treecko so much!!!

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 31, 2010, 06:15:09 PMCool! As soon as DrP packs for college or whatever he wants to do, we can all do it! :D

It will be fun!

Meanwhile, I am amusing myself by restarting Ruby.

TREECKO AGAIN

I love Treecko so much!!!

I should breed one. And I'm not done yet, I should be done next week. So yep, I hope we can restart our games in September x)

DrP

ahem... Squirtle... ahem. hahaha

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 31, 2010, 06:00:45 PMWell, DrP already knows I know he's talented.

God, no need to be like that. If I had complimented DrP, you would say how I'm always sucking up to him. Are you ever satisfied?  :P

Also, it wasn't sarcastic.

I still kinda suck, you know.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 31, 2010, 12:50:46 PMYou have way too much free time to be able to work on all of those.

Right now I'm just working on Moonlight Mov. 3.  It's actually significantly easier than I expected :o

I was pretty busy today. I spent the day with my awesome grandma, went to lunch up in yuppie ville (Newport Beach) at this beach cafe... that was one bad Tuna melt... Gruyère doesnt belong with Tuna, then I had Gelato in Laguna Beach (a city south of NB) and then saw some photos from my grandparent's trip to Lithuania and then read an article about my grandfather's speaker company in a Audio Pro magazine... It was pretty fun, though it kinda got boring afterwards

Anyways, I finished the Moonlight Sonata movements over the weekend, though I still have to perfect the third one a bit more. Satie's stuff is quite easy, and now I have begun work on Chopin's stuff (which should take a couple of days) and Mozart's 13th should take a while (it is 14 pages).... I still have two weeks for these two

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on August 31, 2010, 06:27:13 PMI should breed one. And I'm not done yet, I should be done next week. So yep, I hope we can restart our games in September x)
ready and able.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 31, 2010, 11:30:56 AMChopin's Op 69 No.2 Valse
Mozart's 13th Piano Sonata, No.3
Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata No. 2 and No. 3
Satie's Je te Veux and Lère Gymnopedie

I'm learning that one too. It's very simple yet filled with a lot of emotion.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperRiolu

that's two songs: one is a Waltz "Je te Veux" and the other is a slow, reflective song "Lère Gymnopedie"
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 31, 2010, 08:10:44 PMahem... Squirtle... ahem. hahaha

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten :P I tried something out and it didn't work, so I'll go for a shiny one. I'll give you an egg so when it hatches in your game it won't be shiny. It'll be a lot more easier to breed it that way.

DrP

you can trade eggs??? i never knew (well, I never tried)