News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Roz~

Tonight would be better for me since I'm about to go to work. I also need to transfer some Pokemon over... didn't have time to finish yesterday.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 06, 2010, 09:39:51 AMI say we restart them at 1 pm EDT (earlier is better, but you have to let me know, and tonight is also fine).

I'm staying home from the pool because I have an AWFUL migraine... most likely because I had cheddar cheese this morning.

I lost my peripheral vision for an hour, but now I just have a headache over one eye... I need something to distract me.

Welcome to my world of aches and pains (except I don't lose my vision and I don't eat a lot of cheese anymore... gouda was once my weakness)

Quote from: Roz~ on September 06, 2010, 11:05:12 AMTonight would be better for me since I'm about to go to work. I also need to transfer some Pokemon over... didn't have time to finish yesterday.

J'agree! I think tonight would be better... I was slapped with a list of chores since I woke up at 9 this morning... I gotta start getting ready for school! (one of those chores is soaking meat in beer!)

Jub3r7

Quotebut now I just have a headache over one eye... I need something to distract me.
Well, meet me! I'm the master of distractions.... Oh yeah, I was doing my math homework before I posted this.... I'm actually being serious.... Click this link to go to a different page every time! What a wonderful distraction.... http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Special:Random
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

actually, spending time on Facebook playing Farmville and Mafia Wars was the distraction from doing my homework! Luckily, I didn't procrastinate and I finished all my HW for 5 AP classes in less than 2 hours! I love Aplia so much!

Shadoninja

always ready to restart platinum at a minute's notice.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

You can restart it since we already did! I'm not too far in the game (I don't think DrP and Slow are too but I could be wrong) so if you restart it now you wouldn't be far behind!

Shadoninja

restarted. anyone have 10 million? I was late.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jub3r7

I'm the weird trainer that seems to have been following you four ever since you REstarted your journey.... And no, I'm not the champion, I'm just good friends with her! lol....

The trainer who keeps following you seems to have several strong Pokemon, but is not willing to battle you....

DrP

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 08, 2010, 11:45:56 AMI'm the weird trainer that seems to have been following you four ever since you REstarted your journey.... And no, I'm not the champion, I'm just good friends with her! lol....

The trainer who keeps following you seems to have several strong Pokemon, but is not willing to battle you....

You are one strange, little freshman, BigSig! I believe my strangeness overcomes all!

And BOOM, sayonara Roark!

SlowPokemon

:o

I'm only just getting to Jubilife. T.T

Haven't been playing with homework and the like!

And I'm pretty strange myself.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

No, I'm the stranger one

I guess, I am pulling out strong... but I'm going to take a break until I can RNG something on HGSS... I really want to learn before I leave

Roz~

That's why you need me to help you, right? x)

Also, people say I'm effin weird. So yeah.
I'm now in Floaroma Town, need to do the Valley Windwork thing. Grinding a little before doing that though.

DrP

Ok, so I will say I am not strange/weird/whatever... All the people at my old school, for the most part, appreciate me... some people probably have some secret shrines of me (some kids from my band last year put up a poster with some pictures and my Steel Drum mallets on display... damn them)

I need to catch up to you Roz... ARRRGH!

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 08, 2010, 06:36:46 PMOk, so I will say I am not strange/weird/whatever... All the people at my old school, for the most part, appreciate me... some people probably have some secret shrines of me (some kids from my band last year put up a poster with some pictures and my Steel Drum mallets on display... damn them)

I need to catch up to you Roz... ARRRGH!

Haha, and I've only played for about an hour today. :D

Jub3r7

I'm ahead of all of you with my level 80 team and level 60 team!! lol!!! ....
My other 14 died......
Along with my ds lite....
Which is why I'm not willing to battle any of you....