News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

SlowPokemon

Urgh, Frillish is so dumb.

Also, I think Conkeldurr's family would be cool... but its nose throws me off. Reminds me of a clown. D:
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 12, 2011, 06:20:18 AMUrgh, Frillish is so dumb.

Also, I think Conkeldurr's family would be cool... but its nose throws me off. Reminds me of a clown. D:
because it is.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jub3r7

Bulbapedia is being murdered.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Mass surge of people who want to make their way through the game like 40x easier.

It should taper off by the end of April

SuperRiolu

When does the Global Link thingy that connects us to the DreamWorld up?
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Roz~

No sé, t'was supposed to be at the end of March but they have to save energy in Japan. Check the GL website for more information.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

My guess is late April/early May

SuperRiolu

Woo! April 13th! That's tomorrow! I am so excited!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

7778 views as of just now.

cool.

Cobraroll

Minor bump here...

Anyway, I need some help on B/W: Namely, the Battle Subway. I've got a few questions:
1) Does a victory on a Super Line yield more BP than the 3 you get for beating the Normal Line?
2) Anybody know about a good strategy/combo for Double Battles? I am currently leading with Krookodile and Gyarados (Intimidate + immunity to Earthquake), with Chandelure and special orientated Lucario as backup. It works, but I rarely have the margins on my side, and I feel that the team in general is too slow. Do you have any better suggestions? I currently do not have access to the Internet on my DS (thus no Dream World Pokémon, or trading for that matter, so I can only use Pokémon you can find on White).

Thanks in advance!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Clanker37

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 05, 2011, 01:11:00 PMMinor bump here...

Anyway, I need some help on B/W: Namely, the Battle Subway. I've got a few questions:
1) Does a victory on a Super Line yield more BP than the 3 you get for beating the Normal Line?
2) Anybody know about a good strategy/combo for Double Battles? I am currently leading with Krookodile and Gyarados (Intimidate + immunity to Earthquake), with Chandelure and special orientated Lucario as backup. It works, but I rarely have the margins on my side, and I feel that the team in general is too slow. Do you have any better suggestions? I currently do not have access to the Internet on my DS (thus no Dream World Pokémon, or trading for that matter, so I can only use Pokémon you can find on White).

Thanks in advance!
1.Yes , it starts at 5 BP and goes up by 1 every 7  battles you win

2. Your team is very well thought our for Doubles and it's much better than mine(Tyranitar, Garchomp, Excadrill and Stramie all spamming Surfs and Earthquakes)There is an interesting combo for the battle subway. Spiritomb/Sableye and Shedninja. Simply use Skill Swap with each other and congradulations! You can now beat any trainer on the Battle Subway.This is for people who don't want to risk losing and don't mind the shame.(I don't recommend this method for Wi-Fi or Competitive battleing as your opponent may turn their DS/Emulator Off)

Roz~

Wonder Guard can't be Skill Swapped.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Cobraroll

^Plus the fact that neither Shedinja, Spiritomb or Skill Swap Sableye is native to White...

Either way, thanks for the clarification on the BP, Clanker!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.