News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Inception.

Started by Harvest, July 18, 2010, 04:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Fantastic movie.  Best so far this year.

9.5/10 for sure.

Also, the original score by Hans Zimmer was mind blowing and really added something special to the action sequences.
-

FallenPianist

Quote from: Harvest on July 18, 2010, 04:37:55 PMFantastic movie.  Best so far this year.

9.5/10 for sure.

Also, the original score by Hans Zimmer was mind blowing and really added something special to the action sequences.

This. I saw it yesterday, and I wanna see it again and again and again.

Also, as you said, Zimmer's score was soooooo epic.
Go see it. NOW!

KefkaticFanatic

Good movie.  Not THAT good, but a good movie.  It's something I would probably watch again cause it's a solid action movie, but it's not like FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC or anything.

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

It's coming out so soon. I can taste the apparent awesomeness. *Tastes air*

So it's good? Fantastic. I was hoping I'd have good reasons to have high expectations for this movie. ^_^ *Remembers excitement for The Last Airbender*
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Harvest

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 18, 2010, 11:27:24 PMGood movie.  Not THAT good, but a good movie.  It's something I would probably watch again cause it's a solid action movie, but it's not like FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC or anything.

I'd say it was more than just "solid" or "good". 
-

KefkaticFanatic

Okay, the switching gravity/no gravity fight scenes were fantastic, but it didn't BLOW MY MIND like some people say.  I worry about the minds of those people.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Saw it again tonight.

Just as good. 
-

kotorfanboy

I side with Kefka on this one. Probably an 8/10 or so.

Harvest

Well 8/10 means "great" usually so good enough.
-