News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Inception.

Started by Harvest, July 18, 2010, 04:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Fantastic movie.  Best so far this year.

9.5/10 for sure.

Also, the original score by Hans Zimmer was mind blowing and really added something special to the action sequences.
-

FallenPianist

Quote from: Harvest on July 18, 2010, 04:37:55 PMFantastic movie.  Best so far this year.

9.5/10 for sure.

Also, the original score by Hans Zimmer was mind blowing and really added something special to the action sequences.

This. I saw it yesterday, and I wanna see it again and again and again.

Also, as you said, Zimmer's score was soooooo epic.
Go see it. NOW!

KefkaticFanatic

Good movie.  Not THAT good, but a good movie.  It's something I would probably watch again cause it's a solid action movie, but it's not like FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC or anything.

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

It's coming out so soon. I can taste the apparent awesomeness. *Tastes air*

So it's good? Fantastic. I was hoping I'd have good reasons to have high expectations for this movie. ^_^ *Remembers excitement for The Last Airbender*
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Harvest

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 18, 2010, 11:27:24 PMGood movie.  Not THAT good, but a good movie.  It's something I would probably watch again cause it's a solid action movie, but it's not like FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC or anything.

I'd say it was more than just "solid" or "good". 
-

KefkaticFanatic

Okay, the switching gravity/no gravity fight scenes were fantastic, but it didn't BLOW MY MIND like some people say.  I worry about the minds of those people.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Saw it again tonight.

Just as good. 
-

kotorfanboy

I side with Kefka on this one. Probably an 8/10 or so.

Harvest

Well 8/10 means "great" usually so good enough.
-