Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

this just in: global link expected to be released on april 13th
http://en.pokemon-gl.com/pre/en.html
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Taser9090

Finally, I want to try this Dream World stuff >.>
It's way over due; Japan had it up on the release day, and regions outside of Japan could have tried harder to get it up and working >:(

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Dude

Yeah, it's not like they had a giant earthquake or anything.

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on April 10, 2011, 06:27:51 PM^this. Magmortar looks retarded.

I think so too...it was just random how they pitted the rivals against each other.

Anyway you would not believe the trouble I went through to hatch a deino with the egg move dark pulse... but I have several if anyone wants one. Its impossible to obtain without transferring from HGSS or DPPT... if anyone wants one let me know
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

SlowPokemon

Winter

oh, just save one for this weekend then

Shadoninja

so I was on Global link today and caught me a lotad.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

Im going to wait until the weekend

I have a 4 page English paper due tomorrow that hasn't been written (cause the teacher didnt give us a prompt) and a 2 page French dissertation... and stat homework on the Analysis of Variance.

SlowPokemon

I got an Igglybuff yesterday in the dw :3 so adorable.

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 11, 2011, 07:48:01 PMI think so too...it was just random how they pitted the rivals against each other.

Anyway you would not believe the trouble I went through to hatch a deino with the egg move dark pulse... but I have several if anyone wants one. Its impossible to obtain without transferring from HGSS or DPPT... if anyone wants one let me know

That's my Pokemon... and my ultimate move... -_-
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Then pm me your friend code and a time in EST that you can go on GTS Negotiations and trade for it.

So anyway the Lv1 Deino that I picked is now a Lv65 Hydreigon. :3 Modest nature, Highly Curious = AWESOME Sp. Atk.

Moves: Flamethrower, Surf, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse.

I taught it Flamethrower and Surf in a desperate attempt to give it a wide variety of types with Special moves. :-/ anyone know some better ones? I'm going to keep Flamethrower for the annoying Ferrothorn that shows up.

Also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Gj1ghdK0Y&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tppdc5t-5qM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Roz~

It's actually a really solid moveset.
It doesn't have a lot of different special attacks, so it's kinda meh.
The only thing you should change is Fire Blast > Flamethrower. And maybe Draco Meteor > Dpulse.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Fleetstar The Flygon

I'm sad... I beat the poke` league and I was walking along the next route, and guess what? A wild pokemon popped up and defeated all of my party. And I was thinking, I beat the Poke` league, I beat N, but I still lose to wild pokemon? And it was six levels higher than me! And, to top it off, it said, "You dropped 1832 poke`!" I could rant about this all day...

But I just caught Kyurem with my Master ball and now it does all my dirty work.  ;D