TWG VIII Samurai vs Ninjas (Post game)

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, August 01, 2010, 12:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

A guardian can protect themselves.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Night One is over

MasterPenguin had just finished his stroll around grounds as he sat down for a cup of green tea.  He took a sip and observed his surroundings.  Suddenly, his throat started to tingle and he felt extremely parched.  He drank the rest of his tea.  As he did, he experienced a severe burning sensation in his throat down to this stomach.  It quickly spread to the rest of his body; and he felt the sensation of loss of power in his legs and arms.  He began to try to yell for help; but he couldn't breath.  Within minutes he was dead.

MasterPenguin. It is now Day One. Day One ends Tuesday, August 3, at 10:00 PM MDT.

Nakah

Why is day shorter than night? Also, you didn't send me my seering PM.

Nakah

Nakah

So to start the day, askalice was on today and posted, but said nothing to me about the game so far whatsoever. Perhaps a different approach to this game? For what reason?

master_gamer38

Just to let everyone know. I'm going out of town today. And won't return until Friday. I'll still get on and post and stuff. But my ability to chat to people is going to be quite reduced.

Also, MasterPenguin, you get to use the tattle scroll. Just a reminder.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

MasterPenguin

SlowPokemon

Wow... Nakah posted a random vote for askalice...

But it's not like we have much other evidence.

Just to avoid a phantom, for now I'm hopping on the bandwagon and voting askalice23, but that is possibly subject to change... :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nakah

I'm not trying to get him killed, I'm just trying to get things going by calling him out.

Also, bandwagoning is for wolves.

SlowPokemon

Gah, whatever. Not trying to be wolfish... No vote.

Nakah

Slowpokemon for voting then taking it back when someone put pressure on him. Fear. You must have known that putting a vote and bandwagoning is what wolves would ordinarily do to fly utr when you casted your vote, and if not, then you did not think your vote through at all.

SlowPokemon

Er, wow. Suppose I should have seen that coming. Boy, am I stupid. I'm not going to go crazy or anything, but you should really take your vote back. I'm green, though nothing I say will truly have any effect. ('-_-)

And no, I didn't think my vote through at all. I really have no idea what wolves do as this is my first game. I guess that's how I learn.

Still no vote, but I'm urging you to change yours.

Unless you'd rather have the wolves win, which I'm assuming you wouldn't. I don't think you are a wolf, Nakah... But it seems like you changed your vote rather quickly as well, not to mention had a rather questionable voting reason in the first place. Not that I'm one to talk.

Yup, still no vote.

askalice23

sorry nakah for not talking to you about the game... it was night one whats there to talk about someone dies and we try to guess why they were wolfed.

so with that said safety on ETF although that was a but odd that slowpokemon would bandwagon then just change to no vote. many past wolves have been jumpy in there voting. just a thought though.

also in your post you were very odd and nakah is the seer. there isnt a reason to suspect him at all. first game or not its very wolfy.

SlowPokemon

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 03, 2010, 11:16:32 AMSIGH

safety on superfirekirby.

I really dont mean to bandwagon, but SFK hasn't been on even before we started playing, so we know he's safe (even check his profile for last time active)