News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Touhou

Started by Dude, August 04, 2010, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Finished the game for the first time, but on easy with continues so I guess that doesn't really count?
I'd love to be able to beat this on at least normal, but we'll see what I can do.

WaluigiTime64

It's a start. I'd try to beat Easy with fewer and fewer continues, until you can 1cc it (not consistently, but not barely scraped). Then you should try Normal.
By the way, you're fighting Eirin, who is harder than Kaguya on Easy and Normal.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that in IN and IN only, beating Easy without continues is a good enough victory to earn you the Extra Stage. Don't try it though.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

Double-post because YES

Curse this stupid RNG Extra stage and its Red UFOs of Rage.

Also, uh, LUCKY BLUE UFO. Context: When I beat Byakuren for the first time, I had a single blue UFO, and I titled it as "Lucky Blue UFO". It returned for the Extra Stage, and I'm so glad that it did.

I need to beat Ten Desires on Normal. I've been too lazy to.

EDIT: That was actually kinda pathetic. I did not expect it to be that easy lol. Onwards, to the Extra Stage!
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

Triple-post because MORE YES

I did this in one day lol. Fastest I've ever done an Extra Stage. I absolutely hate that 7th Spell Card though.

WaluigiTime64

Ye.

First Extra Stage I've completed without homing (or partial homing, in the case of TD). Reimu A just sucks in this game.

WaluigiTime64

Quintuple-post because OH YES:

This actually happened ages ago I just forgot to post an image or confirm it in any way possible

This was a pain. But not nearly as much of a pain as another one...
[close]

I'm supposed to be studying

Screw EoSD. So, so much.

Just like with UFO's Extra Stage, I had a run close to my successful one which had me die just before the final spellcard finished. Just like UFO's Extra Stage, on my successful run I had it happen again, but this time I had an extra life. Just like UFO's Extra Stage, I hate this Extra Stage and I never want to touch EoSD again.
[close]

Dude

This will always make me happy

WaluigiTime64

I lost my appetite because of this. What the actual hell.
Don't get me wrong, it's magnificent. It's just... uh...

Dude

WaluigiTime64

My Conscious: DON'T CLICK IT.
My Subconscious: Click it.
My Arms: *boop*
My Everything (Afterward): I regret this decision.
I like how it's basically ZUN art, but weirder.

Dude

This one kinda has an inferred rape scene thing I guess so warning??

The music is pretty tho

FireArrow

The touhou fanbase is literally the greatest thing ever.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Dude on November 26, 2016, 11:22:45 PMinferred rape scene
WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I think that one just topped the lot in terms of weirdness (bonus points for being longer than the other ones).

Quote from: FireArrow on November 27, 2016, 12:19:37 AMThe touhou fanbase is literally the greatest thing ever.
I have a love-hate view towards it. They're so productive, being able to make all sorts of stuff (including uh... whatever that was), but things like NEET Kaguya or Suppatenko Ran just make me angry.

WaluigiTime64

Double-post because SCREW DDC.

Never Again
[close]

Never touching DDC again for a long time.

WaluigiTime64

Lecture in the form of large images

[close]

Ok then.

Also something about Touhou 15.5, blah blah blah.