News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Touhou

Started by Dude, August 04, 2010, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legos

Quote from: MasterProX on October 09, 2011, 05:08:18 PM...hmmm... for the shooting games, I'd say Touhou 13: Ten Desires.  For the fighting games, I like Touhou 10.5: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, mostly because I can't get the English patch for Hisoutensoku to work. :-\

I'm really in love with 10.5! Amazing music, especially Bhava-agra As Seen Through A Child's Eyes! and shooters, I have no idea. I really enjoy 8, 9, and 10 better than others. 8 because it was my first game, and 8 is my lucky number, AND it is the introduction to Reisen. 9 because it's hilarious to watch the computers play on Lunatic. 10 because, Suwako~!

Dude

Quote from: MasterProX on October 09, 2011, 05:08:18 PMmostly because I can't get the English patch for Hisoutensoku to work. :-\
Yeaaah, the English patch doesn't work on the latest update. Sux, but hopefully it will be released soon.

MasterProX

Is it just me, or is Touhou 11 the hardest Touhou game?  I've only been able to 1cc Perfect Cherry Blossom, Imperishable Night, and Ten Desires (on Normal) so far, but I can't get past Stage 5 in Subterranean Animism on Normal...

Quote from: Dude on October 15, 2011, 12:40:21 PMYeaaah, the English patch doesn't work on the latest update.

Damn..

EDIT:  BONUS POINTS TO WHO CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE.

Dude

Quote from: MasterProX on October 15, 2011, 07:08:49 PMEDIT:  BONUS POINTS TO WHO CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE.
Remi's 5C is grazeable, but her 236B is a melee attack.

BTW, what level do you play on?

MasterProX

Quote from: Dude on October 18, 2011, 08:49:56 AMBTW, what level do you play on?

Anything besides Lunatic is unacceptable.

Dude

MasterProX

Quote from: MasterProX on October 15, 2011, 07:08:49 PMIs it just me, or is Touhou 11 the hardest Touhou game?

Dude

idk, UFO was pretty hard for me, about as much as SA.

MasterProX

...I'm still unable to 1cc SA on Normal.  It's just too hard.  *collapse*

EDIT:  Apparently a new Hisoutensoku patch has been released.

Dude

Oh good, I can finally update.

MasterProX

...yes.
EDIT:  ...WTF... I still can't beat the Extra Stage in TD.  I, like, get to Mamizou's last Spell Card, and, I swear to God, I get hit by NOTHING, and lose my last life.

Dude

I don't appreciate that language.

Legos

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg OH MY GOD GUISE
I FINALLY UNLOCKED EX STAGE ON SHOOT THE BULLET

eek :D

MasterProX

Legos

omg omg omg omg happy day!!??!?!?! Touhou 13 Patch!

http://www.gensokyo.org/archives/2129

The patch is out! Woohooo!!!!!!!  ;D
Hahaha, I'm a little too excited.

Now I just need a game download link.