News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Next Update(5 Songs)

Started by Nakah, August 11, 2010, 09:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArguMargu

Last minute submission
[NGC] Pokemon XD - Mt. Battle Lobby
http://www.mediafire.com/?g2yuovvqc51rf91

Olimar12345

Quote from: Nakah on August 11, 2010, 09:24:16 AMYou have until Sunday night at 10:00p.m. EST to submit arrangements, and the update will follow in the morning.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Treeckodude

In that case, where's the update?

DrP

You really dropped the ball on this one Nakah... But focus more on TWG!!!! We don't want it like last time

universe-X

LOL, NO FOCUS ON UPDATING PLEASE.

drp- TWG's only a game :P Updates are what make up the site/still bring people here.

pumpy_heart

Yeah... I do have to agree. Updating should be more of a priority for an uploader than hosting social games.

DrP

I said FOCUS MORE NOT DEVOTE ALL TIME AND SPACE INTO TWG

sound better... meaning be on here for an extra hour to get it done!

And I COULD update stuff, but I ain't a mod, so that's that!

Olimar12345

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 19, 2010, 08:14:02 AMAnd I COULD update stuff, but I ain't a mod, so that's that!

we could really use ur help lol its leik we have no mods (what with nakah startin stuff and concerto havin ta finnish them)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nakah

Dear Submission Forum,

Your update will come soon, I'm just dealing with unexpected last second college things that determines the important near future. Therefore, you might have to be patient for a few more days before I can dedicate the time to making this update(which isn't small, either). Concerto is very busy as well, that's why I took this update right after the last. Yes we need more updaters, no concerto and I can't do anything about it. I have enough time to glance at TWG and update phases, but other than that I haven't been focusing on things like this as much.

DrP

Quote from: Nakah on August 19, 2010, 09:20:25 PMDear Submission Forum,

Your update will come soon, I'm just dealing with unexpected last second college things that determines the important near future. Therefore, you might have to be patient for a few more days before I can dedicate the time to making this update(which isn't small, either). Concerto is very busy as well, that's why I took this update right after the last. Yes we need more updaters, no concerto and I can't do anything about it. I have enough time to glance at TWG and update phases, but other than that I haven't been focusing on things like this as much.

Who Can??

Shadoninja

Just keep us updated on the updates of the updates.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

make drp an updater. problem solved.

Nakah

Quote from: olimar12345 on August 22, 2010, 05:31:50 PMmake drp an updater. problem solved.

More problems ensue.

Relax guys, I'm going to make the update tonight. I had to take care of things for college that took priority over this, and today is the day I finally got everything resolved. It's only been 12 days since the last update anyways, and that's a lot better than it used to be.

DrP

Always take care of college stuff first! I had this huge problem with FinAid... not good at all. (oh, and im not necessarily back for good, just "checking in")