News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

djRyoji's Corner - Video Game Piano Vol. I (20 arrangements + sheetbook)

Started by DonValentino, September 04, 2010, 09:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Nothing right now)

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

DonValentino

Sorry Toad Town, Alergia Gardens is my best arrangement so far now!

Also uploaded Working on a new Invention.

DonValentino

New addition! Professor Layton and the Curious Village: "Ferris Wheel Park"

Both Duet and Solo versions.

SlowPokemon

Excellent job. I have only looked at the solo version thus far though. I like it, but the 8vb in every measure is a bit ugly to look at.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: WarioMan98 on May 20, 2012, 09:27:29 AMNew addition! Professor Layton and the Curious Village: "Ferris Wheel Park"

Both Duet and Solo versions.

I don't know if it's a good idea to have the melody on both pianos at the same time.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 20, 2012, 10:15:13 AMExcellent job. I have only looked at the solo version thus far though. I like it, but the 8vb in every measure is a bit ugly to look at.

I did the same with Hollijolli Village, and it doesn't look that bad. Also, those octaves are necessary in most of the measures.
I put an 8vb in every measure for aesthetic, ironically!  :D

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 20, 2012, 10:23:27 AMI don't know if it's a good idea to have the melody on both pianos at the same time.

The melody in Piano 2 in an octave higher. I don't see any problem with that. Why wouldn't it be a good idea?

DonValentino

I was reading again all the rumors about an F-Zero for Wii U, and I realized how much I want a new F-Zero, so I decided to take one of the best songs (IMO) of the F-Zero series, to 'commemorate' them.

Well, in few words...
Nintendo, I want a new F-Zero!

And lol, now I'm not following my to-do list anymore  :P
I have to get back to it sometime.

DonValentino

"F-F-Fire!" (MOTHER 3) and "Boss Battle" (Gargoyle's Quest) added.

Also remember that "Trainer's School" (Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald) has been added yesterday!

DonValentino

New addition! Metroid Other M: "Samus' Theme"

Finally, huh?  :P

MoboMoga

your Spotted! Gambler is very nice!!! I've been looking for it everywhere!! And try to finish the Spotted! Aroma Lady; I was about to transcribe it until I saw this..I can't wait to see the results  ;D ;D!

DonValentino

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 12, 2012, 03:16:20 PMyour Spotted! Gambler is very nice!!! I've been looking for it everywhere!! And try to finish the Spotted! Aroma Lady; I was about to transcribe it until I saw this..I can't wait to see the results  ;D ;D!

Thanks a lot!  ;D
Either way, isn't a bit excessive to take the "Gambler" song when you're just starting? I mean, it was a hard song to arrange, specially if you're a beginner! I would recommend choosing easier songs. In fact, these were my first arrangements: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt9qJqj3wQw and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GqvcPBP77U. Easy songs to transcribe, as you can see.

Actually, I've started with Spotted! Lass and Spotted! Team Galactic, but I think I'll leave them and start Spotted! Aroma Lady because of you wanting it so much.  :)

MoboMoga

haha i meant i was gonna start on aroma lady, and i had big doubts about it, but im so happy tht u will transcribe it next!! and thnx again!! (and nawwww gambler is a song i like, but it's wayyy too hard for me for now ;))

DonValentino

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 13, 2012, 09:26:31 AMhaha i meant i was gonna start on aroma lady, and i had big doubts about it, but im so happy tht u will transcribe it next!! and thnx again!! (and nawwww gambler is a song i like, but it's wayyy too hard for me for now ;))

Done!  ;D
Hope you like it!

EDIT: Oops! Forgot to put that it's not a duet. Nope, strangely this time wasn't necessary at all.

MoboMoga

Quote from: WarioMan98 on June 14, 2012, 02:33:40 PMDone!  ;D
Hope you like it!

EDIT: Oops! Forgot to put that it's not a duet. Nope, strangely this time wasn't necessary at all.

...oh wow, its so MAGNIFICENT!!! wonderful job!!  ;D ;D this is much MUCH more than i expected! keep up the great work, and thnx!!  ;)

DonValentino

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 14, 2012, 08:56:21 PM...oh wow, its so MAGNIFICENT!!! wonderful job!!  ;D ;D this is much MUCH more than i expected! keep up the great work, and thnx!!  ;)

You're welcome. Also, I think I'm going to finish all the Spotted! themes before I continue with other songs.
I have a lot of works in progress too.  :P

insaneintherain

Quote from: WarioMan98 on June 14, 2012, 02:33:40 PMDone!  ;D
Hope you like it!

Since it's not a duet, you might want to change "Piano 1" as the instrument name to "Piano". Also might want to consider using the time signature as cut time, rather than 4/4, as your metronome mark is in half notes anyway.