djRyoji's Corner - Video Game Piano Vol. I (20 arrangements + sheetbook)

Started by DonValentino, September 04, 2010, 09:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Nothing right now)

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

DonValentino

Sorry Toad Town, Alergia Gardens is my best arrangement so far now!

Also uploaded Working on a new Invention.

DonValentino

New addition! Professor Layton and the Curious Village: "Ferris Wheel Park"

Both Duet and Solo versions.

SlowPokemon

Excellent job. I have only looked at the solo version thus far though. I like it, but the 8vb in every measure is a bit ugly to look at.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: WarioMan98 on May 20, 2012, 09:27:29 AMNew addition! Professor Layton and the Curious Village: "Ferris Wheel Park"

Both Duet and Solo versions.

I don't know if it's a good idea to have the melody on both pianos at the same time.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 20, 2012, 10:15:13 AMExcellent job. I have only looked at the solo version thus far though. I like it, but the 8vb in every measure is a bit ugly to look at.

I did the same with Hollijolli Village, and it doesn't look that bad. Also, those octaves are necessary in most of the measures.
I put an 8vb in every measure for aesthetic, ironically!  :D

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 20, 2012, 10:23:27 AMI don't know if it's a good idea to have the melody on both pianos at the same time.

The melody in Piano 2 in an octave higher. I don't see any problem with that. Why wouldn't it be a good idea?

DonValentino

I was reading again all the rumors about an F-Zero for Wii U, and I realized how much I want a new F-Zero, so I decided to take one of the best songs (IMO) of the F-Zero series, to 'commemorate' them.

Well, in few words...
Nintendo, I want a new F-Zero!

And lol, now I'm not following my to-do list anymore  :P
I have to get back to it sometime.

DonValentino

"F-F-Fire!" (MOTHER 3) and "Boss Battle" (Gargoyle's Quest) added.

Also remember that "Trainer's School" (Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald) has been added yesterday!

DonValentino

New addition! Metroid Other M: "Samus' Theme"

Finally, huh?  :P

MoboMoga

your Spotted! Gambler is very nice!!! I've been looking for it everywhere!! And try to finish the Spotted! Aroma Lady; I was about to transcribe it until I saw this..I can't wait to see the results  ;D ;D!

DonValentino

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 12, 2012, 03:16:20 PMyour Spotted! Gambler is very nice!!! I've been looking for it everywhere!! And try to finish the Spotted! Aroma Lady; I was about to transcribe it until I saw this..I can't wait to see the results  ;D ;D!

Thanks a lot!  ;D
Either way, isn't a bit excessive to take the "Gambler" song when you're just starting? I mean, it was a hard song to arrange, specially if you're a beginner! I would recommend choosing easier songs. In fact, these were my first arrangements: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt9qJqj3wQw and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GqvcPBP77U. Easy songs to transcribe, as you can see.

Actually, I've started with Spotted! Lass and Spotted! Team Galactic, but I think I'll leave them and start Spotted! Aroma Lady because of you wanting it so much.  :)

MoboMoga

haha i meant i was gonna start on aroma lady, and i had big doubts about it, but im so happy tht u will transcribe it next!! and thnx again!! (and nawwww gambler is a song i like, but it's wayyy too hard for me for now ;))

DonValentino

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 13, 2012, 09:26:31 AMhaha i meant i was gonna start on aroma lady, and i had big doubts about it, but im so happy tht u will transcribe it next!! and thnx again!! (and nawwww gambler is a song i like, but it's wayyy too hard for me for now ;))

Done!  ;D
Hope you like it!

EDIT: Oops! Forgot to put that it's not a duet. Nope, strangely this time wasn't necessary at all.

MoboMoga

Quote from: WarioMan98 on June 14, 2012, 02:33:40 PMDone!  ;D
Hope you like it!

EDIT: Oops! Forgot to put that it's not a duet. Nope, strangely this time wasn't necessary at all.

...oh wow, its so MAGNIFICENT!!! wonderful job!!  ;D ;D this is much MUCH more than i expected! keep up the great work, and thnx!!  ;)

DonValentino

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 14, 2012, 08:56:21 PM...oh wow, its so MAGNIFICENT!!! wonderful job!!  ;D ;D this is much MUCH more than i expected! keep up the great work, and thnx!!  ;)

You're welcome. Also, I think I'm going to finish all the Spotted! themes before I continue with other songs.
I have a lot of works in progress too.  :P

insaneintherain

Quote from: WarioMan98 on June 14, 2012, 02:33:40 PMDone!  ;D
Hope you like it!

Since it's not a duet, you might want to change "Piano 1" as the instrument name to "Piano". Also might want to consider using the time signature as cut time, rather than 4/4, as your metronome mark is in half notes anyway.