djRyoji's Corner - Video Game Piano Vol. I (20 arrangements + sheetbook)

Started by DonValentino, September 04, 2010, 09:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Nothing right now)

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

DonValentino

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 25, 2012, 07:29:52 AMAirytale Castle is pretty solid.  Not sure what the protocol is on this, but you could use fermatas instead of changing the time sig every other measure.  Also, to provide some of the 'echoey' feel, you could make a note for pedal or half-pedal for the entire song.  Good job!  :D

Thanks for your feedback.  :D
I guess the fermatas are also an option, but I'm not sure if it would look good. I mean, sometimes the fermata is not long or short enough.
Completely agreed on including a pedal note.  :)

Quote from: MoboMoga on July 25, 2012, 10:11:36 AMoh haha, i thought it was colress since the people in the video said so  ;D
Quote from: Cobraroll on July 25, 2012, 01:18:09 PMColress

Oh. Colress then.  :P I still prefer Corless, though...

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 28, 2012, 06:53:46 AMWho idiot said that you shouldn't arrange if you don't know how?! Seriously, who is the idiot?

Thanks.  :P
I just put that as a joke, I never thought that someone would actually vote for it.  :-\

blueflower999

Probably some troll. Disregard it. Your arrangements are amazing.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

DonValentino

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 29, 2012, 12:46:50 PMProbably some troll. Disregard it. Your arrangements are amazing.  :D

Thanks! I try to do my best.  :D

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 30, 2012, 11:44:21 PMYou have proven me that age doesn't affect arranging! :D

I have?

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

FSM-Reapr

DonValentino

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 12, 2012, 12:26:23 PMWarioMan98=14 years old? ???

Sorry I missed your post.  :(
No, actually the 98 is a random number. Only "WarioMan" sounds strange, so I just added the 98. But I started arranging when I was 13! So... 2 years and a bit more arranging.  :)

Ok, so fixed Airytale Castle (well, just added a "half pedal" mark though), added "Secure Place" from RE2 (the Save Room theme) and "Credits" from MM: Dr. Wily's Revenge.
Anyways, now I want to submit at least 3/4 of my arrangements to the site before I continue adding more arrangements so I don't "abandon" here a lot of them.

And if someone is wondering, yes, all this time I've been working, but I just didn't put my work here yet.

Additions from now on until I reach my goal will be 1 or 2 arrangements and with less frequency, but don't think I've stopped arranging! Just wanted to make this clear.  :)

As always, hope you like them! And any feedback is always welcome!  :D

wariopiano

I love your arrangements!!
I hope u dont quit arranging!
I havent seen u update in a while ;)

DonValentino

Quote from: wariopiano on September 11, 2012, 08:04:14 AMI love your arrangements!!
I hope u dont quit arranging!
I havent seen u update in a while ;)

Thanks!  :)
And don't worry, the time to leave hasn't come yet. xD
I added a new poll, just in case.

DonValentino

Jompa

BW2 music sucks - it's all techno n' shit.. DPP has the greatest music
Birdo for Smash

DonValentino

Quote from: Jompa on September 14, 2012, 08:09:39 AMBW2 music sucks - it's all techno n' shit.. DPP has the greatest music

Agreed! lol
The only ones that can be nicely arranged are "Eye Contact! Clown", "Plasma Frigate" and some few more. I was surprised because always a new game generates more requests, but yeah, you're 100% right.  :P

C'mon game freak, where are those beautiful, memorable and great themes from Generations I, II, III and IV?  >:(

Bespinben

Quote from: WarioMan98 on September 14, 2012, 12:27:03 PMC'mon game freak, where are those beautiful, memorable and great themes from Generations I, II, III and IV?  >:(

N's Castle music in BW2 is good. In fact, a two-movement arrangement showcasing both versions of the song from BW and BW2 would be pretty awesome.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Cobraroll

I actually think the DPP music is the worst of the series. Apart from a few gems, it's all just a jumbled mess of instruments playing at the same time. Where are the melodies?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.