djRyoji's Corner - Video Game Piano Vol. I (20 arrangements + sheetbook)

Started by DonValentino, September 04, 2010, 09:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Nothing right now)

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

DonValentino

Quote from: Bespinben on September 14, 2012, 12:31:26 PMN's Castle music in BW2 is good. In fact, a two-movement arrangement showcasing both versions of the song from BW and BW2 would be pretty awesome.

Agreed, but anyways N's Castle from BW2 is basically N's Castle from BW.  :P
Oh, and is that a request?  ::)

Alright, so DPP are winning, any requests?

Jompa

Bicycle theme!
Solaceon Town (day/night)
Route 210 (day/night)
Sunyshore City (day/night)
:D
Birdo for Smash

DonValentino

Quote from: Jompa on September 15, 2012, 02:34:26 AMBicycle theme!
Solaceon Town (day/night)
Route 210 (day/night)
Sunyshore City (day/night)
:D

All accepted! But I'm afraid it will take some time, you know, I'm currently focused on the CIAB. btw, how's your work going Jompa?  :D

Jompa

Quote from: WarioMan98 on September 15, 2012, 06:11:45 AMAll accepted! But I'm afraid it will take some time, you know, I'm currently focused on the CIAB. btw, how's your work going Jompa?  :D
Wow, i didn't expect you to take them :3 awesome. Take your time - these songs are complicated - I know - I did route "203 (day)" - and that was almost mentally devastating (soo much key change), so don't push yourself :P
Yeha, the CIAB. As you may have noticed - I practically don't have free time anymore, because of school, but every minute of what's left of it I spend to arrange - I'm just finished with two jazz arrangements of "Tank!" and "Too Bad Too Good" for my Big Band, so NOW I can help you and Aamir again :) See ya there
Birdo for Smash

MoboMoga

Quote from: Jompa on September 15, 2012, 02:34:26 AMBicycle theme!

YESSSS!!!

I was about to do it, but I don't think I'll be able to do it...not as skilled to arrange Bicycle.

DonValentino

Quote from: Jompa on September 15, 2012, 08:14:59 AMWow, i didn't expect you to take them :3 awesome. Take your time - these songs are complicated - I know - I did route "203 (day)" - and that was almost mentally devastating (soo much key change), so don't push yourself :P

Yeah, you're right, DPP songs actually need a lot of work. And you're welcome.  :)
Ah, yeah, I've seen your arrangement of Route 203, and it's awesome! Nice job!
Oh, also, do you mind if I choose the version? I mean, day or night. Or do you want to choose yourself?

I'm planning to do: Solaceon (Night), Route 210 (Night) and Sunyshore (Day). :)

Quote from: Jompa on September 15, 2012, 08:14:59 AMYeha, the CIAB. As you may have noticed - I practically don't have free time anymore, because of school, but every minute of what's left of it I spend to arrange - I'm just finished with two jazz arrangements of "Tank!" and "Too Bad Too Good" for my Big Band, so NOW I can help you and Aamir again :) See ya there

Oh I see. Don't worry, I've been busy lately too, so I didn't arrange a lot these days. Well, see ya there too!  :D

wiizombie

I also agree that your arrangments are great!
Will u please finish the world map 5 from
new super mario bros wii for me?

MoboMoga

DonValentino

Quote from: wiizombie on September 16, 2012, 06:23:38 AMI also agree that your arrangments are great!
Will u please finish the world map 5 from
new super mario bros wii for me?

Ugh... :-\
Ok, ok, alright. I might finish it someday.

Quote from: MoboMoga on September 16, 2012, 06:07:22 PMSolaceon Town has the same theme as Pastoria City, just a heads-up.

Yeah, I know. But in the official soundtrack its called Solaceon Town.  :)

Sir Dino

Quote from: WarioMan98 on September 15, 2012, 06:11:45 AMBut I'm afraid it will take some time, you know, I'm currently focused on the CIAB.

:') I didn't know you guys had put attention to it when I had it going; this makes me happy :)

and le bump, sorry~

DonValentino

Meh, it's still a WIP that has been around my computer for a long time, but I thought that maybe I should put it here so you guys can tell me what you think of it so far. And please, remember it's a WIP! It's far from finished yet!

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - "Peach's Castle" (Two Pianos) MUS

EDIT: Oh yeah! And don't use earphones if you don't want to become deaf. Yeah, I exaggerated the volume, specially the main melody. Sorry! :P

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: WarioMan98 on March 17, 2013, 05:01:19 AMEDIT: Oh yeah! And don't use earphones if you don't want to become deaf.
Challenge Accepted

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.