djRyoji's Corner - Video Game Piano Vol. I (20 arrangements + sheetbook)

Started by DonValentino, September 04, 2010, 09:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Nothing right now)

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

DonValentino

I know nobody cares but stillAnnouncement! At first I was going to do the Great Update in 2 parts, buuuut... I also want to include all my unfinished arrangements of these 4 years, and they are A LOT more than initially expected.

So I think I'll be splitting it up in three parts. Though I don't know what to do for Part II, maybe I'll update all of my old arrangements and leave the unfinished ones for Part III or upload half old and half unfinished ones... Hmmm... I'll see.

Also, not only because of the unfinished songs, but also because of studying and attending to classes and stuff it'll take even more. So far I only have 13 fixed arrangements, and that since I did Part I... The fact that I even start over from scratch some of them doesn't help either :/

DonValentino

To celebrate the release of Smash Bros. for Wii U, I thought I could do something fun: I'll arrange one song for each playable character! Yes, look at your very roster, from Mario to Sonic! I know there are multiple character per franchise in some cases, but I'll try to arrange a song that is as close as possible to each character.

I'll update the first post of this thread, so please take a look!

Maelstrom

Quote from: DonValentino on December 07, 2014, 12:47:20 PMTo celebrate the release of Smash Bros. for Wii U, I thought I could do something fun: I'll arrange one song for each playable character! Yes, look at your very roster, from Mario to Sonic! I know there are multiple character per franchise in some cases, but I'll try to arrange a song that is as close as possible to each character.

I'll update the first post of this thread, so please take a look!
Great idea! Will you only do songs someone here hasn't arranged yet? I look forward to Shulk's arrangement. Probably "you will know our names," right?

Nebbles

Oh, I'm excited for this! I can't wait for Shulk's and the FE crew's arrangements.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DonValentino

Quote from: maelstrom. on December 07, 2014, 12:59:09 PMGreat idea! Will you only do songs someone here hasn't arranged yet? I look forward to Shulk's arrangement. Probably "you will know our names," right?

Yes, I plan to arrange new songs that haven't been done before. Well, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do for Shulk, since I haven't played Xenoblade Chonicles, but one song from it is guaranteed. Oh and glad you liked it :J

Quote from: Nebbles on December 07, 2014, 01:26:09 PMOh, I'm excited for this! I can't wait for Shulk's and the FE crew's arrangements.

Glad you liked the idea too! I'll do my best ;J

On a side note, I don't know how much work I'll have or how much I'll have to study in the future, but I'll try to do them as quickly as possible.

OP is done btw. :J

DonValentino

Mario, Mr. Video Game Himself

We start off with the memorable credits theme from Super Mario 64. A great song to end a great adventure that now serves as the opening to the "Smashin' Scores" album.

Next fighter: Luigi, The Eternal Understudy

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

This is a really cool idea and I can't wait to see more.  :D

Some of the fighters are definitely going to be a challenge though, especially Duck Hunt and Mr. Game and Watch. Also, are you going to include Mewtwo?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

AWESOME idea!!  ;D
Keep up the amazing work! Btw Super Mario 64 is the first game I played :)
Great memories!

TheZeldaPianist275

DonValentino

Quote from: Nebbles on December 08, 2014, 01:42:00 PMWonderful! Brings me back to first beating Super Mario 64.

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 08, 2014, 04:09:38 PMAWESOME idea!!  ;D
Keep up the amazing work! Btw Super Mario 64 is the first game I played :)
Great memories!

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 08, 2014, 01:51:45 PMThis is a really cool idea and I can't wait to see more.  :D

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 08, 2014, 04:44:43 PMDon, you are seriously the coolest guy ever.  This is great.

Thank you so much guys!

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 08, 2014, 01:51:45 PMSome of the fighters are definitely going to be a challenge though, especially Duck Hunt and Mr. Game and Watch. Also, are you going to include Mewtwo?

Definitely, but that's the fun part too! Truth is I already have ideas for both G&W and DH. And yes, absolutely! How can I forget Mewtwo? But I didn't add him just yet, because he's not a fighter yet either ;J

Maelstrom

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

mikey

unmotivated