News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

djRyoji's Corner - Video Game Piano Vol. I (20 arrangements + sheetbook)

Started by DonValentino, September 04, 2010, 09:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Nothing right now)

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

DonValentino

Quote from: maelstrom. on December 09, 2014, 08:01:36 AMBut what about ROB?
He was never really in a game.  :P

Yeah, Gyromite is a perfectly valid option.

Sorry for the delay! Here's Luigi's song, "Haunting Hijinx", from his Nintendo Land attraction "Luigi's Ghost Mansion". tbh I really had trouble choosing a song for him, I even started two more songs because I wasn't sure about this one, it was so easy to arrange that I felt it was a wayyy too lazy choice. Thing is the others didn't really convince me either... Oh well.

Next fighter: Peach

Maelstrom

Personally, I can't wait till you get to the more interesting/uncommon/obscure ones.
Nice arrangement, and I can completely see why you said this was the lazy choice.

DonValentino

Quote from: maelstrom. on December 11, 2014, 10:13:29 AMPersonally, I can't wait till you get to the more interesting/uncommon/obscure ones.
Nice arrangement, and I can completely see why you said this was the lazy choice.

Yeah, but I didn't mean to choose anything lazy though...

ARGH, no, I can't stand it, I'll do another one! This is supposed to be an interesting and extended album, not a couple of little short and simple songs!

And thanks btw :J

Yugi

Quote from: DonValentino on December 11, 2014, 10:05:44 AMSorry for the delay! Here's Luigi's song, "Haunting Hijinx", from his Nintendo Land attraction "Luigi's Ghost Mansion".
Where is it?

Maelstrom

DonValentino

Quote from: Yugi on December 13, 2014, 01:17:20 AMWhere is it?

Quote from: maelstrom. on December 13, 2014, 05:58:55 AMIn the OP

I removed it since I have another one for Luigi and forgot to upload it as a normal sheet, sorry :p

Thanks for the heads up :J

[WiiU] Nintendo Land
  • "Haunting Hijinx" (Luigi's Ghost Mansion) - MUS

Ahhh much better now. Here's another Staff Roll theme, this time from Luigi's Mansion. Personally, I regret having completely forgotten this song, it's so catchy! The percussion made it a real pain to arrange in some parts though, but luckily everything turned out well.

Next fighter (now really): Peach, Princess of Toadstools

Sebastian

Sebastian

Sorry for the double post...

I assume you have all the songs planned out for this Smash thing you're doing, but for Peach I'd like to recommend Peach's Castle from Super Mario 64.
Just a suggestion :)

DonValentino

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 13, 2014, 08:05:51 PMGreat Work! :)
Quote from: mariolegofan on December 13, 2014, 08:27:14 PMSorry for the double post...

I assume you have all the songs planned out for this Smash thing you're doing, but for Peach I'd like to recommend Peach's Castle from Super Mario 64.
Just a suggestion :)

Thank you! Actually, for Peach I'm doing a song that I've been wanting to arrange for quite some time, but I'll add that one to my to-do list. Thanks for the suggestion, it would definitely be a great choice too :J

Sebastian

DonValentino

Here's Peach's score, "A Glossary of Foes", from her first and only solo adventure so far, Super Princess Peach. Who would've though that an album with enemies could have such wonderful music? And catchy, too! I've wanted to do this song for a long time, and what better motivation to do it than this project?

Next fighter: Bowser, King of the Koopas

Maelstrom

That song is disturbingly catchy.
I'm looking forward to the next one a little more, though.
And I just realized, the song that is closest to Meta Knight is "The Halberd"....... Good luck. You'll need it.

DonValentino

Quote from: maelstrom. on December 15, 2014, 12:20:20 PMThat song is disturbingly catchy.
I'm looking forward to the next one a little more, though.
And I just realized, the song that is closest to Meta Knight is "The Halberd"....... Good luck. You'll need it.

ikr?! I used to go to the Glossary, put down the DS and just listen to this song over and over :J

Hmm... The Halberd theme is close to MK, true, but there are others that are just as close to him. I still haven't decided his song yet though.

Also, just updated "A Glossary of Foes", I forgot the tempo and swing markings.

Jompa

Quote from: DonValentino on December 15, 2014, 12:32:33 PMHmm... The Halberd theme is close to MK, true, but there are others that are just as close to him. I still haven't decided his song yet though.
These are great!
Personally, I think Halberd definitely is the defining piece for MK, as it is the most famous one, and no other MK-theme has been re-used even nearly as much. So I hope you don't mind my opinion, but I think you should choose Halberd for MK:)
Shouldn't be very hard either.
Birdo for Smash

Maelstrom

Most importantly, it would remove yet another abomination from the site.