djRyoji's Corner - Video Game Piano Vol. I (20 arrangements + sheetbook)

Started by DonValentino, September 04, 2010, 09:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Nothing right now)

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

DonValentino

Quote from: Latios212 on July 11, 2015, 02:01:15 PMBut where's Smashin' Scores!??

Ah I'll keep on doing it! Just that I changed the OP to the old formatting. But yeah, it's alive and kickin'.

New:

Pokemon Channel - "Smeargle's Art Study"  [MUS]

DonValentino

Sebastian

Hey Don!
I was wondering if we could have your permission to store your Super Mario 64 arrangements here?
(Ultimate Bowser, Looping Steps, Staff Credits & Inside the Castle Walls)

DonValentino

Sebastian

Thanks!
I didn't know if you wanted to fix em up or anything.

DonValentino

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 24, 2015, 12:22:34 PMThanks!
I didn't know if you wanted to fix em up or anything.

np, and yes, but eventually, when we get to them I guess.

Sebastian

Quote from: DonValentino on August 24, 2015, 01:38:18 PMnp, and yes, but eventually, when we get to them I guess.
Ok *thumbs up*
Btw, I added them to the thread and changed their names to the official names.

DonValentino

May have a couple more down the road.

[GBA] Super Mario Advance
  • "Inside A Jar" MUS
  • "Mario Bros. Classic" MUS
  • "Yoshi Egg Challenge" MUS
  • "Bonus Stage (Mario Bros. Classic)" MUS
  • "Game Select" MUS

Edit: Updated with the Game Select and a revision of my old Bonus Stage.

Tobbeh99

Great job with these new sheets! Super Mario Advance is one great game I used to play when I was young, having good memories from it. There are almost no sheets from that game on site too, maybe doesn't have such a big soundtrack being a remake of Super Mario Bros. 2.
Mario Bros. Classic - Maybe see if it looks better writing the lower part with a second layer from measure 3 and on.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

DonValentino

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 29, 2015, 08:43:30 AMGreat job with these new sheets! Super Mario Advance is one great game I used to play when I was young, having good memories from it. There are almost no sheets from that game on site too, maybe doesn't have such a big soundtrack being a remake of Super Mario Bros. 2.
Mario Bros. Classic - Maybe see if it looks better writing the lower part with a second layer from measure 3 and on.

Thanks! Yeah me too, I love all the Super Mario Advance games, specially the first one, but as you say, aside from some jingles, it doesn't have a lot of new music unfortunately...

At first I was going to do it in two layers, but after doing a couple of measures, I saw everything just coincided sooo perfectly that I could easily merge it in one single layer. The melody is still very clear and it's notes values match perfectly with the other voices, plus no need to write two layers, win-win. :J

DonValentino

Well then, what does good old Santa Don have for this Christmas? Unfortunately, not much... Arranging is a very precious-time-consuming activity, truth to be told... Anyway, I managed to squeeze a little time aside from personal life and Updater duties:

[PC] Five Nights at Freddy's 3

"What? FNAF? How dare you!" Uhhh, yeah, about that... A friend introduced me to this series a week ago and while I hate the gameplay because of the numerous heart attacks it provoked me, I couldn't resist getting captivated by the story. Sooo, yeah... lol

Also, while I'm not a real fan of this kind of cheesy, no-brainer compositions made solely by two chords over and over, it's a nice tune, very appropriate for such a finale.

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

You do know there's 4 (going to be 5) FNAF games out, right?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!