djRyoji's Corner - Video Game Piano Vol. I (20 arrangements + sheetbook)

Started by DonValentino, September 04, 2010, 09:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Nothing right now)

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 26, 2015, 11:25:19 AMMe or Don?
Don, I didn't want to include that whole quote for something that came at the end of it....and i was lazy!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

I think I understand what you were trying to say even less now ._. Why wouldn't Don know about the other FNAF games?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: DonValentino on December 26, 2015, 08:20:17 AM[/list]

"What? FNAF? How dare you!" Uhhh, yeah, about that... A friend introduced me to this series a week ago and while I hate the gameplay because of the numerous heart attacks it provoked me, I couldn't resist getting captivated by the story. Sooo, yeah... lol

Also, while I'm not a real fan of this kind of cheesy, no-brainer compositions made solely by two chords over and over, it's a nice tune, very appropriate for such a finale
    Didn't he call the third game the finale?

Olimar12345

His arrangement is the finale of that game. -_______-
    Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Can you see how i would get that confused, at least?

DonValentino

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 26, 2015, 08:31:34 AMFNaF music!
    Any chance of a PDF? I'm not home.

Sure! https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56815186/Untitled1.pdf

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 26, 2015, 11:18:42 AMCool pic on the last page! nice arrangement, too!

Thanks! Glad you liked the pic too btw, I spent like 15 minutes editing it with Gimp (the original's borders are not enough to do a complete grading, so I had to create more background myself xD).

Oh yeah, as a side note for anyone who wonders, the accents are hidden, because Finale playback would accentuate the tied 16th too much, so added them to compensate it a little.

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 26, 2015, 11:22:50 AMYou do know there's 4 (going to be 5) FNAF games out, right?
    Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 26, 2015, 11:31:02 AMDidn't he call the third game the finale?

Chronologically, 3 actually is the finale. The children's spirits are freed and no longer haunt the animatronics. 4 is actually the first one that took place.

A 5 as a sequel to 3 could be indeed possible but just with Springtrap ("We still have a place for him", after all), because it's the only "animatronic" remaining along with the Puppet. That unless he manages to kill more children and stuff them into new animatronics, which I doubt in his current state... No sane child would get close to that anyways lol

I suppose you haven't seen Game Theory's final FNAF theory? It's really clarifying! Here: Part 1, Part 2

BrainyLucario

Actually... I was talking about FNAFworld! I love Game Theory, and yes I have saw them... Trust me... I could talk about FNAF all day... but this is definetly not the place for it....so unfortunately...I can't

DonValentino

Oh ok then. And please don't haha! Let's keep fnaf discussions away from here ^^''

BrainyLucario

Sebastian

DonValentino

Sebastian

DonValentino

I'd like to start a new, prettier and more organized system to keep track of the arrangements I do. All links to my arrangements are temporarily unavailable. Please understand~~

DonValentino

I was playing TP:HD a little and couldn't resist to squeeze some time between studies to arrange this simple yet very beautiful song!

[GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    • "The Spirits of Light"  MUS

Hope you enjoy.

DonValentino

For this Summer, I'd like to focus on the Zelda Oracle Series. It's not an actual arrangement project though, since the tracklist is just personal reference to know which songs are left. Without further ado, you can now find in the OP:

1. "Two Quests of the Triforce"
    4. "Secrets of the Oracles"
    43. "Fairy's Fountain"

I will follow the track order listed there, numbers 4 and 43 were special cases. Hope you enjoy.

Edit: Oh and for already done songs, I'll just fix them if they are decent or completely start them from scratch myself if they are, well, not good at all.