djRyoji's Corner - Video Game Piano Vol. I (20 arrangements + sheetbook)

Started by DonValentino, September 04, 2010, 09:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Nothing right now)

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Korados

Quote from: WarioMan98 on October 09, 2010, 09:58:40 AMBy the way, how do you get stars and a different name like "Starfox Salsa" or "Termina Tango"?

With posting. Every 50 posts or so your title changes and you get a new star. Looking forward to listen to more of your arrangements!

DonValentino

Hope you like my corrected arrangements! Now I´m thinking on doing the "Koopaseum" from M&L: PiT.
See ya!  ;)

Taser9090

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

DonValentino

Sorry about not arranging songs this weeks, but I have to study a lot X_X.
Anyways, I´m working on "The Roost", from Animal Crossing. Actually, it´s unfinished,
so I don´t know when I´ll finish it. Just for you to know   :).

DonValentino

Quote from: Taser9090 on October 16, 2010, 06:38:02 AMI love you.

Thank you so much for arranging my request :)

Nah! Don´t worry. Arrangers are for arranging, right?  :D

Olimar12345

wait, didnt u already make a castle courtyard song?? its on tha site...

at any rate, i think it would look better (and soud better) like this.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Korados

Quote from: olimar12345 on November 18, 2010, 11:33:55 AMwait, didnt u already make a castle courtyard song?? its on tha site...

at any rate, i think it would look better (and soud better) like this.

Olimar is right, it sounds a bit better with the additional dynamics.

DonValentino

Yes, it does!  :) The truth is that DekuTrombonist corrected some of the notes that were wrong when
I submited it. Do you care if I put your arrangement instead of mine?  ??? (Of course, I´ll do the same as
with Korados with the "Lake Caverns" song, put "Special Thanks to...")

Olimar12345

i dont care-and u dont need to put my name on it or anything.
but did u see what i did with the bass like in the 2nd and 4th measure? that was the main issue.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

It's already on the site from a couple of updates ago and I fixed those notes before I uploaded it.

DonValentino

If you see there´s something wrong with my arrangements please leave a reply.
The "The Roost" arrangement is still on progress. It´s just I´m very lazy with this one...  :-[
It´ll be ready soon.

Sekter77

Ok, here's my thoughts:

Koopaseum-Good! Keep going with the Mario and Luigi songs! They're some of my favorites. I think there's some melody you left out in Measure 8 and the grace notes in Measure 9 sound a little weird, but that's all I really have.

Baby Park-The octave quarter notes in Measures 7, 17, and 27 sound very stacatto, you might want to add that. And I believe the rhythms in Measures 32-39 are a little off. But otherwise, this is really great too!

Dragon Roost Island-The bass really needs to be reined in. It's way too loud and it could be moved up an octave which would not interfere with the right hand. It's just that the feel of the piece is a bit off. Flamenco guitar can't easily be translated to piano, but you do have a good start.
Guitar and video games.

Jub3r7

Hey, isn't "The Roost" already uploaded to the website? If I recall correctly, I've already printed it out...

Not the most constructive thing to say, but I was just wondering...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

The Deku Trombonist

Two things for Baby Park. The tempo increases a little bit at each key change and the notes were off in 32-39.

Take a look at this. http://www.mediafire.com/?od3p21251ma5b9w

DonValentino

:o You´re absolutely right! I don´t know how I could not pay attention to that... :-[
Thanks a lot for checking and correcting the "Baby Park" arrangement, any help is very welcome!  :)

I tried to upload it to Mediafire, but I just couldn´t! When I´m going to upload any file it says: UPLOAD STALLED  >:(
Damn you, Mediafire!  >:(