News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG X

Started by Nakah, September 06, 2010, 10:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

Wolves Win... alas, I am slain!

master_gamer38

Yup, wolves won. I'll make a post game latur.

Wolves were Jake, Dude and Jub3r.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SlowPokemon

>:(

We were so frickin' close.

I noticed that jake sent a message, and right after that night ended.

UNFORTUNATELY, I died and couldn't tell anyone in time.

That was relatively fun.

It was pretty obvious that BigSig and Jake were wolves. Dude, I was surprised a bit--well played...

I just had to convince askalice that I was the vigi. I figured in doing so that I would get wolfed the next turn, but I had to vote off BigSig. Askalice thought that was suspicious, so I confessed to being given the vigi item. I sent it to askalice, knowing that I would get wolfed--and I was...part of that master plan I mentioned earlier. askalice originally voted for Dude to be lynched, and tried to change his vote to DrP. Luckily, MG plays by the book more than Nakah and wouldn't allow the switch. What a stroke of luck. I was confident that askalice would be smart enough to realize that jake was a wolf...but he thought DrP was being more suspicious--I assume he still thought SuperRiolu was a wolf and they were in cahoots. I actually thought that SR was a wolf, but DrP was human and had been deceived by SR. Turns out SR was safe (SORRY 'BOUT THAT, MAN!).

But askalice was set on thinking DrP was a wolf, who really wasn't. Like I said, I was pretty convinced DrP was a human, but I didn't want askalice to think I was siding with him and consequently lynch me, so I didn't let on...

GOD

Well, good game overall.

My master plan failed. :(

Thoughts:

DrPamplemousse--You played a good part, but you needed to give evidence that SR was human... you just kept mentioning stuff like "This confirms the suspicion that SR and I had...", etc. That sounds pretty suspicious, not to mention we were already wary of SR.

SuperRiolu--You would have done better had you not accidentally bandwagoned. Better luck next time, my friend!

Askalice23--The most convincing human out there. You played the game to the best of your ability until that last part. You were worried that because you lynched Dude, the Wolves would win... opposite. :P

Concerto--Hmm, you fell pray to the classic rule... If the good players aren't lynched night one, they are wolves. Sorry about that. ;P

Jub3r7--You didn't play very well for a wolf xD. Well, it could have been easy to believe that you were an overanalyzing human. But once I thought about it, it was pretty obvious you were a wolf--your voting was too jumpy for my liking and all that analysis was cover up for yourself.

jake3343--Well, you also played good, my friend. The wolves could not have won without you.

ETF--Not being active enough was your flaw. :P You were an easy target for the wolves.

Nakah-- :( If it makes you feel better, I'm sure you would have played a spectacular game. :)

Dude--You played a great wolf, man! Your greatest asset is that you have a kind of monotonous and indifferent approach to the game no matter your role; therefore, no one suspects you.

SlowPokemon--Someone please tell me how I played! :)

Another successful game.

^Long post. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

jake3343

Who had the Polygraph?

Anyway, that was fun. I thought we had it in the bag by night 2 when there were eight players left. Then things got really hectic.We still pulled through, though. I thought everyone played really well. Also, I would like to point out that had MG not stepped in, it would still be night 2 ;D.

My player analysis:

Drpamplemousse: You played pretty well, and you knew I was the last wolf. If you had elaborated a little more on your accusations, more people might have listened to you.
SuperRiolu: Ha, you accidentally bandwagon'd Concerto, with ended up killing you.
Askalice23: Besides not voting for me that last phase, you had really good thoughts and had evidence to back it up. Your grammar is getting better, too ;).
Concerto: I'm not sure why everyone voted for you, but it was a good move for me :).
Jub3r7: You played really well for your first game. Next time, if you're a wolf, try not to act as jumpy and don't act like everyone is out to get you.
Jake: :DDDD
ETFROXX: You were inactive, which caused you to be a good wolfing target. You weren't suspected of being a wolf, so we had to kill you. Sorry :(.
Nakah: I'd like to see your thoughts on the game, from a sitting out perspective.
Dude: Nice job being just inactive enough to go almost completely unnoticed until the end. You did a really good job not defending yourself too much and seeming to not care.
SlowPokemon: Really, really great playing and accusations. The only thing I think you should have done was tell Askalice to vote for me. Besides that, though, you were spot on with almost everything and were probably the #1 threat to the wolves.

Fun game was fun.

master_gamer38

I actually have no idea who had the polygraph. I never had that player PM me, I didn't want to delay anymore, so I figured they were dead or not watching.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SlowPokemon

@jake
I did tell him that! :o He just thought drp seemed more suspicious, so whatever. :P

DrP

Well, now that time has become more free I was able to leave some evidence in the end. Mashi reviewed a game by me and the story is amazing! Let's begin TWG XI soon!

askalice23

my fault i done messed up :(.... i just didnt think jake was a wolf... i thought maybe dude but i just didnt think drp was legit

well i take full responsibility

DrP

this game can definitely tell you that things aren't always what they seem.

What is really surprising, I acted the most human when I was a wolf... and the most wolfish when I was a human... coincidence, I think not!

Great game everyone (and this is the first game where I pretty much made it to the end)

SlowPokemon

No, you didn't act human when you were a wolf. You just always seem wolfy.

Dude

Apparently, all I'm good for is not caring. ::)

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 18, 2010, 08:25:32 AMNo, you didn't act human when you were a wolf. You just always seem wolfy.

I said most human... not completely human