Super Smash Bros Brawl-Main Theme FOR CONCERT BAND *COMPLETE*

Started by MetroidHunter26, March 21, 2008, 09:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

its the one originally for violin in a minor http://youtube.com/watch?v=erao2rcn0I4&feature=related thats it on youtube. But yeah in the string orch version for me i have a lot lower notes than we can play
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Sirus

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 05, 2008, 07:14:32 PMooohhh.....

Vivaldi concerto in B minor for 4 violins, maybe? I like that song...
i wish i can play that song....
my teacher wouldnt let us when we found it in the music files
-_-
b/c our orchestra cant work it up in 3 weeks

HungryDragon

I may be crazy saying this but could the choral parts be transcribed too? I'm considering proposing this to our concert band, and it would be the icing on the cake if we had the choral part to match :D
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

master_gamer38

I don't know if this video is correct, but it seems so. http://video.aol.com/video-detail/super-smash-bros-brawl-opening-theme-lyrics/3025157743Z

Edit: Just found this site. http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl_Main_Theme That should be better. Including what it is translated into, what it means today, and the latin text.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

HungryDragon

I already have the lyrics but was wondering about the harmonies

Lildigipoke2

this arrangement is GODLY! I'm very impressed MH26....GREAT JOB!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

MetroidHunter26

aquaurchin99

THIS RULES!

Could you make an orchestral arrangement (that I could play in my orchestra class) with

Violin
Viola
Cello
Bass 

and just those 4.

THAT WOULD KICK SO MUCH!

And also, we are not pros so don't kill us with crazy crap.

random_goldfish

I play viola too...alto clef is awesome...mwahaha...my main instrument is violin though...and I happen to be plucking on in right now...Brandenburg #3...3rd movement...

Anyway...I was going to say that the viola part was too low...but I was beat to it...I was also going to say that having that many half steps passages on a string insturment can get really tricky.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

starpikachu

Quote from: aquaurchin99 on May 10, 2008, 09:18:34 PMTHIS RULES!

Could you make an orchestral arrangement (that I could play in my orchestra class) with

Violin
Viola
Cello
Bass 

and just those 4.

THAT WOULD KICK SO MUCH!

ooh I want one too please!

Quote from: random_goldfish on May 10, 2008, 09:28:53 PMI play viola too...alto clef is awesome...mwahaha...my main instrument is violin though...and I happen to be plucking on in right now...Brandenburg #3...3rd movement...
I play violin and right now I'm doing Brandenburg 1st and 2nd movement (coincedence?)

aquaurchin99

Quote from: starpikachu on May 11, 2008, 12:31:32 PM

Violin
Viola
Cello
Bass 

and just those 4.

THAT WOULD KICK SO MUCH!

Quote from: random_goldfish on May 10, 2008, 09:28:53 PMI play viola too...alto clef is awesome...mwahaha...my main instrument is violin though...and I happen to be plucking on in right now...Brandenburg #3...3rd movement...
I play violin and right now I'm doing Brandenburg 1st and 2nd movement (coincedence?)

My (real) name is Branden (well actually Brandon but still) coincedence?

starpikachu

Quote from: aquaurchin99 on May 13, 2008, 10:04:18 PM

Violin
Viola
Cello
Bass 

and just those 4.

THAT WOULD KICK SO MUCH!

a bass player in my orchestra class is named Brandon. a person who plays SSBM at my afterschool program is named Brandon (he uses samus). a really smart person in a couple of my classes at school is named Brandon. and some other guy who I don't know much about is named Brandon. and they're all different people 0_0

aquaurchin99

Quote from: starpikachu on May 14, 2008, 07:51:03 PM
Quote from: aquaurchin99 on May 13, 2008, 10:04:18 PM

Violin
Viola
Cello
Bass 

and just those 4.

THAT WOULD KICK SO MUCH!

a bass player in my orchestra class is named Brandon. a person who plays SSBM at my afterschool program is named Brandon (he uses samus). a really smart person in a couple of my classes at school is named Brandon. and some other guy who I don't know much about is named Brandon. and they're all different people 0_0

And there are like 5 other Brandon's at my school!

MetroidHunter26

LOL who's Brandon? wow we got way off topic (from a string song to another string song that I have no clue how all of you have the same song but you do. and were disscussing about some kid named Brandon WOAH.) but with the string arrangment I wouldn't be good at the arrangment because if I make it I wouldn't realy know what to put for every single one. In my "experience" with arranging for strings they seem to have different things then most arrangments so I may or (This one is most likley due to my inexperience with the strings) May Not arrange it for strings why? because I am not a string player -__-; but anyone can gladly use my arrangment as a template or reference or something to use to make other arrangments.

HungryDragon

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on May 15, 2008, 05:24:23 AMLOL who's Brandon? wow we got way off topic (from a string song to another string song that I have no clue how all of you have the same song but you do. and were disscussing about some kid named Brandon WOAH.) but with the string arrangment I wouldn't be good at the arrangment because if I make it I wouldn't realy know what to put for every single one. In my "experience" with arranging for strings they seem to have different things then most arrangments so I may or (This one is most likley due to my inexperience with the strings) May Not arrange it for strings why? because I am not a string player -__-; but anyone can gladly use my arrangment as a template or reference or something to use to make other arrangments.
Does that also mean that the choral part is inthere some where?

(Audi famam illius...)