News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XI: Beyond Azincourt

Started by master_gamer38, October 02, 2010, 04:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

askalice23

also heres my reasoning for this gut feeling... i could be wrong so dont take this super serious but this is what i feel

He says hold off on the blues coming out to etf but lets get real no one ever counter claims. He is trying to postpone the blue alliance in my opinion. Its just my thought and my vote stands unless something more arises

jake3343

No one really seems that suspicious, but Askalice said that he voted for Nakah off of gut instinct, then backed it up with evidence. The entire point of gut instinct is that it doesn't have evidence, except that the person sounds or acts strangely. It kind of seems like Askalice wanted to lynch nakah, then decided that he needed evidence to back it up, even when he said it was off of gut instinct. What Nakah said about having the blues wait was perfectly valid, as ETF wasn't necessarily the ame de sol until no one counterclaimed. Even if Nakah's reasoning wasn't valid, you couldn't vote for him off of 'gut instinct'.

Meh, my evidence isn't really that strong, as askalice could have just mixed up his words, but I guess I'll vote askalice for now.

Also, I talked to etf last night and she said that not a lot of people had claimed. So do it. AND GET ON THE CHAT.

Dude

Quote from: jake3343 on October 05, 2010, 12:33:50 PMAND GET ON THE CHAT.
Even though I'm on, barely anyone is ever there. Laaaame.

Jub3r7

The computer downstairs is the only one with chatzilla on it, and I have no access to it until my dad gets home, because of time restrictions...
And since my dad doesn't even let me go on chatzilla, that kinda forms a problem... so no chat for me.  :(

Safety on ETF, I don't like phantom votes.
jake's reasoning makes sense, but then again, askalice always makes his vote off "gut instinct".
Well, most of the time, anyways. We'll see what happens.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

No, askalice NEVER goes off gut instinct, except last time with DrP. His reasoning is usually sound, and I would sooner trust him than many other people here.

No change in vote, but I do trust askalice.

hmm. :-\
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

askalice23

i only backed up why i had the feeling... thats what made me iffy on him. Honestly thats not really legit evidence on why to vote for him its just why i have a bad feeling about him right now. Its only a thought and vote as you please. I am human and i found nakah to be odd with that post.

and you can have evidence for why you have a bad feeling for a person so i guess its more of i have bad feelings about nakah rather than gut. I thought they were the same thing my bad.

master_gamer38

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 05, 2010, 01:10:34 PMThe computer downstairs is the only one with chatzilla on it, and I have no access to it until my dad gets home, because of time restrictions...
And since my dad doesn't even let me go on chatzilla, that kinda forms a problem... so no chat for me.  :(

One does not need to have chatzilla to get on the chat.

There you go. You are on IRC.

Enter your nickname as it is on the forum here. And you'll be right in the middle of the TWG chat. I keep it under check regularly, the channel topic is usually up to date on when the phase ends and who has died. If there is discussion about the game, I do my best to keep it that way. Everyone can easily join that chat, or the one on site HERE.

From there, select your nickname using "/nick <nickhere>" For me, it's "/nick Master_Gamer38" and then "/join #TWG".

Note: With the big link that I made, you select your nick before joining and you automatically join the TWG chat. AND IT WORKS ON EVERY COMPUTER SO DO IT!
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

ETFROXX

I'm still missing claims.

I'm gonna think for a bit then I'll vote.

Jub3r7

The problem from being on the outside of the argumente of jake3343 and askalice is that I see both sides of the argument;
I got the same feeling as askalice about Nakah, as if he sseemed to be acting weird, but it was nothing to act on.

So for now, I'll keep my safety.

Oh, and euge! I can go on the chat now even when my dad isn't home...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

jake3343

Just to let you know I don't think askalice is a wolf any more than askalice thinks nakah is a wolf. It's just the only info I can really go off of.

ETFROXX

SuperRiolu

I've had every role revealed to me, and well, he wasn't one of them. This gives me reason to suspect him.

jake3343

SuperRilou

If he's not a special role, he has a 60% chance of being a wolf.

Dude

Nakah hasn't really said anything since Mashi died.

But... meh, just thinking out loud.

askalice23

superriolu

hes not a blue and i know a that 4 people are human and that would give us a 50% shot at getting a wolf :D

DrP

I'm ending things early since it isn't going anywhere, the deadline is in 30 minutes and people aren't saying much

Everyone was having fun about Rouen after Mashi’s unfortunate poisoning. Slow, ETF and Dude were checking out the fresh markets where local farmers and artisans were peddling their merchandise. Winter and Jub3r7 were sitting at the local café taking a relaxing break from the stress of what happened the night before. Nakah was sitting on the wall of the fountain in the city center, eating a warm baguette that he acquired from a local boulangerie. Jake and SuperRiolu were sitting on a balcony above my tavern. I was having a nice conversation with Askalice in my tavern below Jake and SuperRiolu. It was a pleasant day, the sun shining bright in the sky and the town was fairly at ease even though there was a large English encampment that was situated in the neighboring town of Azincourt.

Since Mashi’s death, there have been secret meetings by some people; I was at the helm conducting these meetings with people deciding who an English mole is in the bunch of people. Some people were secret English sympathizers; others were the actual rulers of enemy lands, with a puppet in their place. Everything was set to go, and we were just waiting at the opportune moment. I do have to tell you that there is something about the day that gave us an advantage: it was bright and sunny and people are too busy worrying about the English. Everyone was strategically placed according to the vote everyone took in the early hours of the morning.

I nodded to Askalice who proceeded to walk out to Nakah and join him with a bottle of wine I gave him. Askalice gave Jake a glare and Jake tilted his head that he was “all clear and ready to go”.

â€œDo you know what’s going on?” Riolu asked as if something fishy was going on between them. “You guys are English aren’t you??”

â€œNo, you are!” Jake said dramatically shoving Riolu off the balcony and he face-planted the cobblestone street below him. Jake was just making the assumption that everyone carried out. SuperRiolu could have been sided with the English, but I’ll never know. The townspeople surrounded Riolu and then looked at Jake. Riolu began to roll and try and get up.

Nakah and Askalice came running, yelling, “He’s English. Kill him.”

The Townspeople got mad and began to take pitchforks, bow-and-arrows, torches, knives and one person even had a large rock and began to go to town on Riolu, thus killing him.

“We did all know him well,” ETF said somberly. “We should at least bury him so he can demonstrate his deeds to the face of God.”

The sky filled with clouds and the rain began to pour down in droves. We carried SuperRiolu’s body to the cemetery to bury it next to Mashi’s grave. Everyone slowly made their way back to my tavern where everyone became depressed, thinking they just killed one of their own. None of them knew what to think from here one out.

SuperRiolu is dead. It is now Night Two, which ends October 6th at 5:00 PM PDT/8:00 EDT. Please have all PMs sent in by then, or they won't be counted!